• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tom Segura writes the material for his hole wife

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Literally every standup comic has someone write their act outside of a handful of comedians. Eddie Murphy did not write a single joke for himself. Amy Schumer and Dennis Leary just stole everything. Dane Cook had a team of writers and still had to steal. The second a comedian dies everyone literally circles like vultures to steal their entire act.

There are management companies where you basically 'buy' a standup career. Lots of new comedians and a well known former MMA fighter use them. You can sign a deal with Comedy Central or Netflix as a nigger or woman easily as well because they want to push the degeneracy. You are given a team of writers, social media marketing, and a production deal for one special. They book and sell your gigs and clubs. They produce your special. You make maybe $50K the entire year but the entire production is paid for by Comedy Central and you do no work. You are just the 'face' of a bunch of pre-written jokes. This is why literally no standup today sounds authentic. It is all a bunch of made up stories from a committee of reddit fag writers.

Sure someone like Burr or Jeselnik has their own deals. But pretty much any bottom or middle tier comedian has the same formulaic management.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
An mma fighter. I assume pudding brain schaub? I used to follow the fighter and the kid sub which exclusively shit on him. I mostly hate him. Because of the story of him bullying his roommate/teammate in college.

Most good comedians wrote their own shit. No comedian likes theft of material.

G

An mma fighter. I assume pudding brain schaub? I used to follow the fighter and the kid sub which exclusively shit on him. I mostly hate him. Because of the story of him bullying his roommate/teammate in college.

Most good comedians wrote their own shit. No comedian likes theft of material.
Be careful. Schaub might sue you for defamation like he did to mushmouth.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Can she speak Spanish? I remember half of his material was him speaking Spanish really fast because a gewlo speaking monkey language is really funny