Tom Anderson in Beavis and Butthead is like Hank Hill

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

It's so funny how he naturally sounds like Butthead but tries to bring it back down as he continues to talk.

Sorry for turning this into Mike Judge subject instead of continuing with Tom Anderson.

But Tom Anderson was just a voice Mike came up with that was akin to just about every older male he grew up and hearing in I believe New Mexico.

I betcha with the possible revival of KOTH maybe Mike didn't want Tom to be in the new Beavis and Butt-Head because he doesn't want the two characters voices being used at the same time or something.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Sorry for turning this into Mike Judge subject instead of continuing with Tom Anderson.

But Tom Anderson was just a voice Mike came up with that was akin to just about every older male he grew up and hearing in I believe New Mexico.

I betcha with the possible revival of KOTH maybe Mike didn't want Tom to be in the new Beavis and Butt-Head because he doesn't want the two characters voices being used at the same time or something.
I have no clue if he grew up in NM or anything but he’s from Texas. He’s said in multiple interviews that KOTH is his “love letter” to Texas. Boomhauer is actually based off an angry call he got over Beavis and Butthead. To your other point above this post, he’s also said he had to drink really hot tea and smoke cigarettes to do beavis’ voice so he’d always do butthead first. Some fag facts for ya.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I have no clue if he grew up in NM or anything but he’s from Texas. He’s said in multiple interviews that KOTH is his “love letter” to Texas. Boomhauer is actually based off an angry call he got over Beavis and Butthead. To your other point above this post, he’s also said he had to drink really hot tea and smoke cigarettes to do beavis’ voice so he’d always do butthead first. Some fag facts for ya.
He was born in Ecuador raised in NM. Graduated from High School in NM but eventually moved to Texas.

That's why the joke lands so funny in that episode of KOTH where Dale had new aliases for their new lives, one was Hank being an Ecuadorian singer to which Hank replies "You know I'm not Ecuadorian"

I'm gay.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
He was born in Ecuador raised in NM. Graduated from High School in NM but eventually moved to Texas.

That's why the joke lands so funny in that episode of KOTH where Dale had new aliases for their new lives, one was Hank being an Ecuadorian singer to which Hank replies "You know I'm not Ecuadorian"

I'm gay.
Did not know that. Good for you coming out as well. Can’t be easy being a gay Puerto Rican, everyone of them I’ve hung out with are not too fond of da gays.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

Here's the scene. 1:30 for the line.

He wasn't a singer, Dale was. Hank was the land owner.

I was obsessed with KOTH and Beavis and Butt-Head growing up.

I knew the reference. I also am a huge fan of KOTH. Show has aged like fine wine. I’m fascinated with the fact it gets better as you get older. I’ve watched every season, save for maybe the “newer” ones multiple times. Mike Judge is one of the creators who has yet to fuck up massively in my opinion. Have you ever watched “The Goode Family”?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I knew the reference. I also am a huge fan of KOTH. Show has aged like fine wine. I’m fascinated with the fact it gets better as you get older. I’ve watched every season, save for maybe the “newer” ones multiple times. Mike Judge is one of the creators who has yet to fuck up massively in my opinion. Have you ever watched “The Goode Family”?
Never did. I heard it's bad?