Today's soup is Cheesey Broccoli (Seriously, this is the worst plating I have ever seen. The crackers are thrown in the plastic bowl.)

G

Wait nigga are you trying to tells me they got mannaise in their Mayonaise?

1650308953449.gif

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
you don't like flat beer + broccoli/cheese soup while sitting within fart range of a certain portly author? no good?
I understand the fact there is a brand of alcoholic who likes to drink with people, so I get the concept of a dive bar at noon on Monday.

I just can't figure out the demographic of person who goes to Hooligan's for lunch on Monday for their soup of the day.

Genuinely perplexed.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Where's the broccoli? Did they forget the carrots as well? It's like they realize their customer base recoils in horror at the site of vegetables so it's just over blended into whatever that is.

Looks like the lung butter coughed up by a homeless man
This is the right answer. I can actually hear the sound of it expulsing from some old man's partially blocked bronchial tubes.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
We got a new special with our side salad - is it a douche or is it a dressing? Come on down to Hooligans and find out! We were recently featured on FOX25, youknowwhatImean?

Come on over on Wednesdays when we have our drinking game, Weird Booze!
I would absolutely go to a bar if they did Weird Booze to be completely honest witcha

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I like how they put a dryer sheet down to save them the trouble of washing the plate.

Also, serving the soup bowl on a plate, so to a retard's mind it looks like more food.