• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Today is Killdozer day. Never forget.

RobertMewler

ny2xds.jpg

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
I haven't heard of that but I'll check it out!
It was a documentary they did on Heeymeyer and the Killdozer in 2020 I believe. It's on Netflix oddly enough, which is why I thought it would be so pozzed. It's actually a really good doc and does a great job at showing how a normal man can be pushed to the absolute brink by the corrupt government.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Guy with no training steals a plane and goes out in style. Up there with 9/11 for going out in style.

This nigga was amazing too, this I heard about. Though I’m not sure towel heads furthering a kike agenda is going out in style. I do wonder what kind of adrenaline must’ve been flowing through the veins of the guy as he was approaching the first tower.

. I do wonder what kind of adrenaline must’ve been flowing through the veins of the guy as he was approaching the first tower.
Ploughing a plane into a skyscraper would absolutely be a physical thrill of some sort in those final 30 seconds. I wonder if they ever had last moment but too late second thoughts like people who jump from bridges and live say they have.

Will Tate

Oven March
Never push a reasonable man to have to do unreasonable things.
RIP, King. May your spirit live on the next time there's a protest at a capitol building.

G

This nigga was amazing too, this I heard about. Though I’m not sure towel heads furthering a kike agenda is going out in style. I do wonder what kind of adrenaline must’ve been flowing through the veins of the guy as he was approaching the first tower.
Probably didn't happen. Why would they trust a group of inexperienced towelheads to get the job done properly twice in a row?

1635624625097.png