• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Today i’m going to eat EGGWHITES

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Why didn't he hire a real nutritionist/trainer? And not Steve's retarded wife.

Norton would decide something completely based on neuroticism then go seeking professionals to confirm and entertain those world views.

A lot of people do that, the more I think about it.
He’s a fucking tard. His weight loss strategy was no sugars and nothing about calories. This lead him to drink vegetable juice concoctions and eat egg whites. Compiled with nauseating rants about how he ate too much pretzels last night.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
He’s a fucking tard. His weight loss strategy was no sugars and nothing about calories. This lead him to drink vegetable juice concoctions and eat egg whites. Compiled with nauseating rants about how he ate too much pretzels last night.

A common trait amongst people who constantly complain about their weight and what food does to them is their complete and utter refusal to excercise.

They act like it's some constant hell nightmare of confusion and failed willpower. Drink a Coke and then go swim some laps, stupid. It's that simple.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
16ynfm27joo21.png

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Why didn't he hire a real nutritionist/trainer? And not Steve's retarded wife.

Norton would decide something completely based on neuroticism then go seeking professionals to confirm and entertain those world views.

A lot of people do that, the more I think about it.
Because Norton wanted a woman trainer I’m sure his weird fetishes didn’t enter into it.