• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tip for the constipated brothermen on here

G

Last time I was was a few years ago after eating a bunch of chicken wings. Clockwork every morning, but always feel like there's something left behind. Anyway, on Thursday made a big bowl of my tuna salad. 5 cans of tuna, ½ mayo, ½ white yoghurt wet mix, 3 hard-boiled eggs chopped, 1 diced red onion, one can of sweetcorn, sweet paprika, salt and black pepper to taste.

Ate it for Thursday lunch, dinner and Friday lunch. Shat my brains out. Emptied. I mean got that last bit of roast beef from Sunday lunch in late October out. Just a cleansing. Would recommend for anyone who wants an irrigation. Repetition is key.

G

When you're the most boring slob alive, the only excitement you can get I guess is shitting like a normal person, brother.

I wouldn't know, I have tens of thousands of dollars on me splurge whenever I feel like it :cool:
Pay attention, Hulk. You're 6'3, not 6'8, or whatever you claim. You're to be taken as seriously as a software salesman with Down Syndrome who claims to work in finance, despite failing in that industry post-college (according to his LinkedIn.)

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Why are you guys getting constipated??

My problem is having painful IBS-similar shooting pains up my spinal chord due to alcoholic disregard towards my diet, usually resulting in smelly diarrhea shits

Sure i've had the opposite dry hold-ins too where nothing can come out even though I want and can feel it for hours, but compared to the random spurts of hotflashes and the birth-like contractions I need to endure just to prevent myself from liquidly shitting my pants -- I'd rather be constipated

Last time I was was a few years ago after eating a bunch of chicken wings. Clockwork every morning, but always feel like there's something left behind. Anyway, on Thursday made a big bowl of my tuna salad. 5 cans of tuna, ½ mayo, ½ white yoghurt wet mix, 3 hard-boiled eggs chopped, 1 diced red onion, one can of sweetcorn, sweet paprika, salt and black pepper to taste.

Ate it for Thursday lunch, dinner and Friday lunch. Shat my brains out. Emptied. I mean got that last bit of roast beef from Sunday lunch in late October out. Just a cleansing. Would recommend for anyone who wants an irrigation. Repetition is key.
What kind of faggot posts their tuna salad recipe and brags about how it makes them shit themselves online?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Sounds like a good basic tuna salad recipe, brotherman, but I'm not seeing the connection to intestinal irrigation?

Isn't the sweet corn the only fiber powerhouse in there? Also, don't be afraid to add a little curry powder. #RUIZING

G

Sounds like a good basic tuna salad recipe, brotherman, but I'm not seeing the connection to intestinal irrigation?

Isn't the sweet corn the only fiber powerhouse in there? Also, don't be afraid to add a little curry powder. #RUIZING
I'm no gastroenterologist, Mick. Couldn't tell you. All I know is I left King Kong's finger in the shitter afterwards. I drink a lot of water too though.

JebJoh

Just add a handful of parsley to anything and you'll be cleaned out by the next day. Your recipe has several great tips for any diet, protein volume in the tuna is good for a giant shit, 3 eggs will separate the farts from the dirty underpants, corn and paprika take a lot of unwanted guests with them when they go. The onions just improve the smell of the mess you plan to make. Keep the horseradish separate, that will sting on its way out, if you can get some real wasabi and ginger, that would work better and be less painful. Don't forget the ham cubes, bacon slabs, and catching a case of full blown AIDS, that seems to have worked for slobrojoe

G

I don't think I've ever been constipated in my life, y'all letting niggers push your shit in or something? How can you fuck up something as elemental as taking a dump?

JebJoh

I don't think I've ever been constipated in my life, y'all letting niggers push your shit in or something? How can you fuck up something as elemental as taking a dump?
Sometimes I eat more cheese than I should ... wanna talk to my grandmother about this shit or do you want to fire up a blender and fixt it?