• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Times Nana has looked decent

Forum Clout
I was going through my NanaFiles and there are times when he looked downright presentable even maybe sexy? In his younger years he looked like utter trash but later on there were hints of a normal Nana.
IMG_5098.jpeg

This one’s one of the best, I almost feel it was “shopped,” he looks in shape, and like a regular guy. Note; he’s hanging around scaffolding late in the evening which means he’s probably tranny hunting.

IMG_8111.jpeg

He looks ok here but that’s because it’s a resin figurine he had made. So I guess it shouldn’t “Count.” Not gonna lie, I’d love to have this. Missy if you’re reading this and come across it, I’ll give ya a nice bounty for it.

I have maybe two or theee other times he looked decent but they are on my computer I guess. He looked ok when he was Andy Espresso at Karaoke last year w that Vic Minoa fag. He gelled his hair and looked genuinely at ease. He also looked ok at Chrithie Mayor’s horse wedding aside from the profuse sweating. I think that’s about all I got.

Last edited: