• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tim Pool is such a bitch

G

He shit himself when the wigger chimped out, his voice was trembling and he started backpedaling. He probably realises he looked like a massive pussy so has decided to take the high road.
No, he practically laughed at and mocked the wigger. He's such a wigger he acted just like an emotional nigger that was raised by a single mother.

"I ain't the one!

Yes, yes, you are. Did you see how quickly he shaped up after the adrenaline dump? Hip hop faggot, pussy...

Imagine not being able to intimidate Tim Pool. Lol

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
No, he practically laughed at and mocked the wigger. He's such a wigger he acted just like an emotional nigger that was raised by a single mother.

"I ain't the one!

Yes, yes, you are. Did you see how quickly he shaped up after the adrenaline dump? Hip hop faggot, pussy...

After the wigger had his little outburst Tim's voice is all shaky and he sounds like he is trying not to cry.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout

"I ain't the one!

Been praying for that longisland wigger faggot to die for years.

G

After the wigger had his little outburst Tim's voice is all shaky and he sounds like he is trying not to cry.

[MEDIA=youtube]uyc0nAx94ig[/MEDIA]
Yes, but who cares? Everyone already knew he was a 5 foot 3 chink, faggot, but Ra is a 6 3 hip hop star that started acting like a female that just found out her live in boyfriend was also fucking her momma. Straight bitch....

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Nice Geno head stupid

KytnVZh.png

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Tim Pool is like Andy Ngo and that other weirdo chink faggot on twitter with their blue check marks. The officially sanctioned outlets for vague remnants of the alt-right, people so ugly stupid and controllable that them being the ones to voice these talking points itself has the effect of diluting their potency and appeal.

Tim Pool watchers are former Jorden Peterstein fans lapping up at whatever the google Anti-Hate content algos deliver to give them to fill them up just enough that they don't go anywhere more eXtreme