• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Ticketsh schtill available

G

93441FBE-9C5A-470E-9C8F-6C4E68BD7452.jpeg

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
isn't Vos sober? Nice red hot cocktail, stupid

Good point he mentioned that jokingly during the show. The comedy club was connected to a hotel (it was really just a hotel dining room with a cheap stage and speakers added. One table was so close the couple were using it as a foot rest. The front desk ladies were passing out little paper cups of peanuts during the show and he did nothing but trash everything and everyone there. Even his shitty opening act and the geriatric host who held a raffle beforehand (which I ended up winning 2 free tickets lol). There's no back stage, no green room, no curtain, no real food. Such a bizarre experience walking in that dumpy excuse for a comedy club but my mom and I were howling. Sorry for the gay essay but if Vos is ever near you I'd recommend seeing him.

Btilb4M.jpg

HeyItsVos

To be fair, Vos is one of the few comedians I’d consider actually seeing at this point.

I used to love comedy shows but everybody I liked has either gotten too popular (Burr) or gone woke (Burr again).

Does DeRosa still tour or is he doing the sandwich thing full time? I’d be open to seeing him or having him whip me up some lunch. Either one is fine
DeRosa is touring. I haven’t seen him, but I know he’s doing shows again.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
View attachment 67138

He may not play the best venues but he had me laughing my ass off. When I got a shirt I asked him if it was a bit when he gave his password out over the radio and he said something like "that was 20 fuckin years ago"

You cant pull the "20 fuckin years ago " card when he still wears those faggoty trilby hats still.

EraGodless

Rich knows he gets laughs from people laughing at him, not with him so he's been milking that pretty well
Tbf, isn't Vos kind of famous or well known for killing it at nigger comedy clubs? That takes some kind of talent as those crowds can be pretty hard to win over. Niggas had zero love Richard Pryor's son and didn't give two fucks who is dad is/was-

Last edited: