• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tick tock, Rick. Tick tock.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
4-days-left-calendar-clock-icon-symbol-illustration-holiday-concept-timer-icon-symbol.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I honestly think it’s going to be anticlimactic and Pat will whine once or twice to the judge before agreeing to honor the original payment plan under threat of jail if he doesn’t.
This seems like the most realistic and anticlimactic outcome. I really hope it doesnt come to this. He would have learned nothing and would reinforce his stance. He needs to be made an example of.

Forum Clout
This seems like the most realistic and anticlimactic outcome. I really hope it doesnt come to this. He would have learned nothing and would reinforce his stance. He needs to be made an example of.
His oppositional defiant disorder is gonna be on full display and he's gonna call Judge Sosnay an old child. It'll be unlike anything Sosnay has ever seen before and immediately order one month's jail time.

UnwarrantedArrogance

#AmDrinkingMyselfToDeath
Forum Clout
Look I’m just going to go in there and explain everything. It will be fine, the judge is a fellow member of the 4 Cylinder Mustangs of Milwaukee club. We know each other it’s seriously no big deal. Hell, even if I end up having to pay what’s $60k to a man like me? Nothing. I’ll make it back by the next morning haha 🍻

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure that an agreement will come with him not being allowed to claim things he often does, like the site owner is a criminal, that the swatting is from here, and that he doesn't owe anything. He disrespects the process by oinking about "incompetent judges" and calling the victim of his adventure lawsuit "a criminal". Muted Pat will not work, he fucks that up in like 3 days.
"