Thoughts On Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW)

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
IMG_20220318_020119.png

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Encouraging men to be more self-reliant and invest less of their self worth in what women think of them is all for the good, but a lot of the MGTOW screeds I've read tend to be self pitying and show a refusal to accept responsibility for their own autistic bumbling.

It's true that more and more women are getting plugged into the social media whore matrix and are becoming insufferable, but without women, we would all just start fucking each other at gay cruises and get fungal infections in our dicks and asses like some people around here.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Getting harder and harder to find a quality woman and guys are starting to take a pause from the rat race and find their inner stoicism. If used in that temporary way I think it can be a very healthy thing for young men these days, but if it becomes your whole personality you’re clearly just coping with being an incel.

MGTOW was alot of whining that led to nothing substantiative. Just made men bitch made. Male mirror of feminism. Should be renamed Maleism.
I strongly disagree, for a host of reasons but I'll address a big one. MGTOW is not funded/promoted/propagated by the school systems, the university system, or corporations. Affirmative Action does not exist for men (specifically White Men) the way it does for women. Feminism, however, is pushed by the powers that be.

Udders

Great food
The bad is that MGTOW attracts a lot of the usual creepy incels and misogynists who can't get laid anyway but it's one of the only spaces that support men, gives good life advice in bettering yourself and realizing potential, and helps to reverse the brainwashing that media are pushing that demonizes men for all the world's problems.

I strongly disagree, for a host of reasons but I'll address a big one. MGTOW is not funded/promoted/propagated by the school systems, the university system, or corporations. Affirmative Action does not exist for men (specifically White Men) the way it does for women. Feminism, however, is pushed by the powers that be.
Don’t try and argue with him that nigga wets da bed

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
A real movement would work to get legislation changed, or influence school curricula, repeal marriage/divorce laws etc. MGTOW was just a psyop to instill defeatism in men and further the gender wars. Most online social movements are never grassroots but trickled down from Intel office brainstorming.
It's hard to get stuff changed in the real world.

Compared to that, it's much easier persuade people on Internet forums about why they are unhappy with their lives.

@Child. hit the nail on the head here. I looked into advocating for men's rights when it comes to things like custody and parental alienation (otherwise known as kidnapping) and what's out there is weak. I obviously was going through these issues myself.

There was an organization that was legally active and reasonable called "Fathers and Families" in the early 2010s.

Today, it's called "National Parents Organization" and it's run by a woman.

MGTOW really just solidifies a "fuck it, it's hopeless" stance in men who otherwise would be equipped to fight and kill for their families, land, and nation.