• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thoughts and prayers to Joe Cumia as the hurricane barrels toward Long Island

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
EDEBA79B-30C9-4003-9573-13BE6C5F3EAB.jpeg

Lol this retard was commenting on the beautiful weather yesterday

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
View attachment 4066

Lol this retard was commenting on the beautiful weather yesterday
Weather? Really? How FAR have you guys fallen? I remember a time when you guys were ACTUALLY funny. When was that? Oh, yeah…..REDDIT🤣🤣🤣!!!!! This was an ADVERTISEMENT for my SHOW. You know? My JOB. Nah you wouldn’t know. I’m not worried about a STORM because the LIBERAL news media tells me to. I’ve survived enough to KNOW my way around. Just like I’m not WORRIED about you guys taking my JOB. Keep stretching guys. For my AMUSEMENT😎. #whatstorm #workingmusician #MAGA2024

Cptbaldopie

Weather? Really? How FAR have you guys fallen? I remember a time when you guys were ACTUALLY funny. When was that? Oh, yeah…..REDDIT🤣🤣🤣!!!!! This was an ADVERTISEMENT for my SHOW. You know? My JOB. Nah you wouldn’t know. I’m not worried about a STORM because the LIBERAL news media tells me to. I’ve survived enough to KNOW my way around. Just like I’m not WORRIED about you guys taking my JOB. Keep stretching guys. For my AMUSEMENT😎. #whatstorm #workingmusician #MAGA2024
Far more entertaining then joe.