• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Thomas Apostle's Traveling Virus Tour: Gencon

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This guy could be good for some lawfs, he REALLY takes himself seriously
7AE02B4D-936C-4B64-9784-FAD0303C0D6C.jpeg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Fight me? Shut up, dopey. These types are so pathetic. Jesse has never been in a fight in his life. Funny how they are the ones to bring up violence, not the trolls and rascals getting them all worked up.

“Gunna Get Got”? Fucking cringe, how old is the idiot? These dorks think they’re so tough when we all know they would run like hell from a real threat.
See stuff like this reminds of a Jim Cornette story. When Corny was running WWE’s development program in Louisville at Ohio Valley Wrestling, he was training Brock Lesnar. Anyway Cornys fat pig wife who was then just his girlfriend got her nips and clit pierced, and it was tender. She was managing Batista at the time who was going by Leviathon. There was a spot where Brock (who was the babyface weirdly enough) was going to have enough of her shit and pick her up over his head and military press her to the mat. Brock told her all day long he was gonna squeeze her piercings and she got upset. Anyway Corny thought Brock was ribbing and he was just telling her that to get her fired up before the match. So the spot comes up in the match and Brock snatched her up, and he squeezes her fresh piercings making her scream out in pain, then he drops her, walks to the back and sits in the locker room. She’s whining to Cornette who goes in and starts yelling at Brock (for comparison Brock is 6’3” 295 pounds 24 years old and made out of Muscles. Cornette is 5’9” fat and almost 40 at this point) Brock stands up and says “so you wanna fight now or what?” And Cornette says “no I’ll just go grab my gun and shoot you” so basically Corny said after “No one’s ever gonna be dumb enough to fight Brock Lesnar unless they’re getting paid to do it, they’d just shoot him in a bar fight or whatever.

So Jesse fake profile pic. The same would apply if that’s really you. No one would get in a fistfight with a shrunken testicled roid monkey. I’d just pull out a .40 cal and put a couple rounds in you, you smooth brained all brawn no brains faggot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
See stuff like this reminds of a Jim Cornette story. When Corny was running WWE’s development program in Louisville at Ohio Valley Wrestling, he was training Brock Lesnar. Anyway Cornys fat pig wife who was then just his girlfriend got her nips and clit pierced, and it was tender. She was managing Batista at the time who was going by Leviathon. There was a spot where Brock (who was the babyface weirdly enough) was going to have enough of her shit and pick her up over his head and military press her to the mat. Brock told her all day long he was gonna squeeze her piercings and she got upset. Anyway Corny thought Brock was ribbing and he was just telling her that to get her fired up before the match. So the spot comes up in the match and Brock snatched her up, and he squeezes her fresh piercings making her scream out in pain, then he drops her, walks to the back and sits in the locker room. She’s whining to Cornette who goes in and starts yelling at Brock (for comparison Brock is 6’3” 295 pounds 24 years old and made out of Muscles. Cornette is 5’9” fat and almost 40 at this point) Brock stands up and says “so you wanna fight now or what?” And Cornette says “no I’ll just go grab my gun and shoot you” so basically Corny said after “No one’s ever gonna be dumb enough to fight Brock Lesnar unless they’re getting paid to do it, they’d just shoot him in a bar fight or whatever.

So Jesse fake profile pic. The same would apply if that’s really you. No one would get in a fistfight with a shrunken testicled roid monkey. I’d just pull out a .40 cal and put a couple rounds in you, you smooth brained all brawn no brains faggot.
This Jesse guy is the definition of a tool, he also seems to be how Pat sees himself. He’s this big tough guy that works out but is INTO GEEK STUFF?!!?! Whaaaaaaaaat!

Plus this kind of talk not only makes them look Ridiculous it only makes things worse. Notice none of us have threatened violence but they jump right too IM GONNA BEAT ANYONE UP THATS CAUSING TROUBLE FOR POCS AND OTHER MINORITIES! You’re not assaulting anyone, Jesse. You’re an adult with kids, quit embarrassing yourself.

G

This Jesse guy is the definition of a tool, he also seems to be how Pat sees himself. He’s this big tough guy that works out but is INTO GEEK STUFF?!!?! Whaaaaaaaaat!

Plus this kind of talk not only makes them look Ridiculous it only makes things worse. Notice none of us have threatened violence but they jump right too IM GONNA BEAT ANYONE UP THATS CAUSING TROUBLE FOR POCS AND OTHER MINORITIES! You’re not assaulting anyone, Jesse. You’re an adult with kids, quit embarrassing yourself.
I thought I must have overlooked something because they’re all freaking out about danger and all I remember seeing was people offering to buy used panties or looking for some consensual hookups. Not sure what the hubbub is about tobehonestwitcha.

What’s funny is we’re a mix of political stances. I know some are Trumpians, some are admitted Liberals, and some are Libertarians like myself. We all get along despite our political differences and shit on fucktards that deserve to get dunked on.
Hold on hold on hold on. So Mike David, Dan Mullen, Shane Gillis, Luis J Gomez, and Dave Smith post here? Feel like I’m at the fawkin cellar table.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Indiana is a stand your ground State. So if did. anything considered assault under Indiana law, and someone shot him, they’d be exonerated. These people are clowns.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Holy fucking queefs on a weathervane these people are worthless.
Why the fuck is this cunt putting asterisks in KiwiFarms? Like she’s censoring a racial slur. Must be the new paternally racist way to say Nigger or Wetback.

What I find hilarious is if you peruse these “Allies” social media profiles, outside of photo ops at big events, you’ll find zero blacks, Latinos or Asians in their day to day life pictures. Yet I’m a repugnant racist in Louisiana according to them but I have plenty of pictures of me hanging out with blacks, Latinos and Asians on my social media. Because I choose friends based on the type of people they are, not for woke points.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Yet I’m a repugnant racist in Louisiana according to them but I have plenty of pictures of me hanging out with blacks, Latinos and Asians on my social media. Because I choose friends based on the type of people they are, not for woke points.
DA08F24A-0B85-4730-9C20-FAED36210BEB.png

“So what, I hang out with Bailey Jay. She’s my friend and she’s really cool!”

-UncleAnthonyCumia