• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Thomas Apostle's Traveling Virus Tour: Gencon

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
More shade thrown at the stupid fatty that "CONFIRMED" GenCon staff was to blame
1659491968834.png

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
These people are so hilarious. They all think this is an alt-right op to silence minorities or whatever other ultra-dramatic scenario they can come up with - in reality it’s a bunch of middle age men fucking with Pat Tomlinson. Beautiful.
It's not alt-right, it's not MAGA, there's no political motivation, there's no monetary gain. It's all because Pat said Norm wasn't funny

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
These people are so hilarious. They all think this is an alt-right op to silence minorities or whatever other ultra-dramatic scenario they can come up with - in reality it’s a bunch of middle age men fucking with Pat Tomlinson. Beautiful.
That’s my favorite part, it’s just the little rascals making these dorks upset. They see no humor in this which makes it even funnier! Lots of Lawfs

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
What’s funny is we’re a mix of political stances. I know some are Trumpians, some are admitted Liberals, and some are Libertarians like myself. We all get along despite our political differences and shit on fucktards that deserve to get dunked on.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
What’s funny is we’re a mix of political stances. I know some are Trumpians, some are admitted Liberals, and some are Libertarians like myself. We all get along despite our political differences and shit on fucktards that deserve to get dunked on.
we are also objectively more racially diverse than the people Pat hangs out with all the all-white "no niggers allowed" MKE SciFi League presided by Hildy. Despite MKE being 40% groid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

This guy is getting GoFundMe sponsored treatment for his brain tumor and he's out trying to fight randoms.
Fucking asshole dude, that's like getting a new kidney and then going out drinking. It's a slap in the face to everyone who helped you, faggot. You should be ashamed
Fight me? Shut up, dopey. These types are so pathetic. Jesse has never been in a fight in his life. Funny how they are the ones to bring up violence, not the trolls and rascals getting them all worked up.

“Gunna Get Got”? Fucking cringe, how old is the idiot? These dorks think they’re so tough when we all know they would run like hell from a real threat.