• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thomas Apostle's Traveling Virus Tour: Gencon

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
More shade thrown at the stupid fatty that "CONFIRMED" GenCon staff was to blame
1659491968834.png

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
These people are so hilarious. They all think this is an alt-right op to silence minorities or whatever other ultra-dramatic scenario they can come up with - in reality it’s a bunch of middle age men fucking with Pat Tomlinson. Beautiful.
It's not alt-right, it's not MAGA, there's no political motivation, there's no monetary gain. It's all because Pat said Norm wasn't funny

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
These people are so hilarious. They all think this is an alt-right op to silence minorities or whatever other ultra-dramatic scenario they can come up with - in reality it’s a bunch of middle age men fucking with Pat Tomlinson. Beautiful.
That’s my favorite part, it’s just the little rascals making these dorks upset. They see no humor in this which makes it even funnier! Lots of Lawfs

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
What’s funny is we’re a mix of political stances. I know some are Trumpians, some are admitted Liberals, and some are Libertarians like myself. We all get along despite our political differences and shit on fucktards that deserve to get dunked on.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
What’s funny is we’re a mix of political stances. I know some are Trumpians, some are admitted Liberals, and some are Libertarians like myself. We all get along despite our political differences and shit on fucktards that deserve to get dunked on.
we are also objectively more racially diverse than the people Pat hangs out with all the all-white "no niggers allowed" MKE SciFi League presided by Hildy. Despite MKE being 40% groid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

This guy is getting GoFundMe sponsored treatment for his brain tumor and he's out trying to fight randoms.
Fucking asshole dude, that's like getting a new kidney and then going out drinking. It's a slap in the face to everyone who helped you, faggot. You should be ashamed
Fight me? Shut up, dopey. These types are so pathetic. Jesse has never been in a fight in his life. Funny how they are the ones to bring up violence, not the trolls and rascals getting them all worked up.

“Gunna Get Got”? Fucking cringe, how old is the idiot? These dorks think they’re so tough when we all know they would run like hell from a real threat.