• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This YT comment perfectly sums up Danny and Ant's bizarre relationship

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
6e1e6ad40b6abe01a7a69953d05d3bbe.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
My take as a faggot is that theres simply two possibilities:

1.) Danny and Nana were homosexuals together.
2. Or Nana wanted to fuck Danny and Danny was oblivious.

I don’t take Daniel as a fag. Genuinely, dude, I would tell you if I did, or if I noticed anything I would tell you dude genuinely. He’s just a giant loser, and stupid too! I mean I hate to defend Danny but we have no accusations of him fucking transexuals and buying them tits. Nana is an out and out homosexual as we all know. Ant is known as a terrible friend and describes himself as such yet lured Danny with a “friendship” and gave him a room and all this gay shit. Danny thought that was a friend. Nana thought he found his bull. It’s a really complicated psychological complex he has. He’s not directly doing gay things but the stretch he’s making is satisfying the need in his mind of a male / male relationship, however transactional it actually is. Why is this supposed “bad friend” putting this ONE guy above everyone else. Can’t make fun of him. Hanging out at his house 24/7 and having his own room there. Did Travis or anyone else of “Ants interns” get the same treatment? No. Of course not. Why the fuck do you think , fagsters?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
3. Nana did fuck Danny while he was passed out drunk. Danny was still oblivious

I don’t take Daniel as a fag. Genuinely, dude, I would tell you if I did, or if I noticed anything I would tell you dude genuinely. He’s just a giant loser, and stupid too! I mean I hate to defend Danny but we have no accusations of him fucking transexuals and buying them tits. Nana is an out and out homosexual as we all know. Ant is known as a terrible friend and describes himself as such yet lured Danny with a “friendship” and gave him a room and all this gay shit. Danny thought that was a friend. Nana thought he found his bull. It’s a really complicated psychological complex he has. He’s not directly doing gay things but the stretch he’s making is satisfying the need in his mind of a male / male relationship, however transactional it actually is. Why is this supposed “bad friend” putting this ONE guy above everyone else. Can’t make fun of him. Hanging out at his house 24/7 and having his own room there. Did Travis or anyone else of “Ants interns” get the same treatment? No. Of course not. Why the fuck do you think , fagsters?
I think #2 is the correct answer. I don't think Danny is gay...Anthony on the other hand is gay and was using his fame/money/position to try to seduce Danny. I can't blame Danny either to be perfectly honest witcha...he's "friends" with the boss and with that he probably got to do some cool stuff, all paid for by the mincing queer Anthony. I think if anything happened, Anthony blew Danny while he was passed out after one of those compound parties

BootyJuice

Forum Clout

Nana:

:image_9253::image_9253_m::image_9253_lg:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
They are both poofters and their personal relationships, especially 'breakups' bear that out.
What kind of 'man' lives with another man, accepts free food and drink for years, free hotel and lodging, and ever expects to do anything in return? They had to have been fucking each other. Anthony was more upset over his breakup with Danny than he was with Jill or any other woman. Yuck.