This whale has anorexia...WHAT?!

For the life of me I cannot wrap my head around how she could seriously claim she has anorexia and people are taking it at face value. She might be 350 pounds and a year of anorexic eating wouldn't get her to a healthy weight. Is she talking about being anorexic at 14 years old and she's "recovering" like Norton?

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates

For the life of me I cannot wrap my head around how she could seriously claim she has anorexia and people are taking it at face value. She might be 350 pounds and a year of anorexic eating wouldn't get her to a healthy weight. Is she talking about being anorexic at 14 years old and she's "recovering" like Norton?
Seems like that’s exactly what she is doing. Luckily though it appears her recovery has been a gargantuan success.

A morbidly obese pig covered in retarded tattoos, who's constantly being told that she's a "beautiful model", has "body image issues", eh? What a stunner. Like all obese slobs, she will either die young or suffer from a whole host of debilitating maladies, but yeah, let's pretend it's "the culture" that's wrong. Every single enabling faggot that tells her how "beautiful" she is will be directly complicit in her imminent death.

EraGodless

People are not taking her at face value. Fake people online and in social media are taking her at face value. I guarantee if the article had unfiltered comments, people would be calling her the sow that she is-- Propping that fat bitch up as some sort of model is fucking kike gaslighting, pure and simple.

Last edited: