• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This was a paid spot for KFC, right?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If it was free then it was an incredible waste of time.
Thats all O&A truly knew how to do in those last years. Who gives a fuck about content or entertainment, we need to fill these 4 hours so it looks like we’re doing a radio show to justify our paychecks. It’s no where near as egregious as something like Jim and Sam with how lazy it was (because even during O&As worst they produced content out of nothing like 1993 lists) but the show is so shit by then. I remember I went through some kick of listening to them talk about TV shows and there is a valley of quality between say 2007 and 2014. A 2014 clip consists of someone saying what they watched last night with basic to no information while the other hosts barely engage. Then a clip is played from Youtube that is way too long with little to no commentary, and when there is its not even trying to be funny. Even when they played viral videos it was better.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Thats all O&A truly knew how to do in those last years. Who gives a fuck about content or entertainment, we need to fill these 4 hours so it looks like we’re doing a radio show to justify our paychecks. It’s no where near as egregious as something like Jim and Sam with how lazy it was (because even during O&As worst they produced content out of nothing like 1993 lists) but the show is so shit by then. I remember I went through some kick of listening to them talk about TV shows and there is a valley of quality between say 2007 and 2014. A 2014 clip consists of someone saying what they watched last night with basic to no information while the other hosts barely engage. Then a clip is played from Youtube that is way too long with little to no commentary, and when there is its not even trying to be funny. Even when they played viral videos it was better.
I agree somewhat but it also gave us great bits.

One of my favorites just because of how much they don't care. "Where's Erock I want him to play half".