• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This time I beat up some retarded faggot cokehead

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I was with my friend going grocery shopping. We were going to get some beer and a big bag of wings and shit to make home made mozzarella sticks. We were bullshitting about something when he says “hey that’s Ron (not his real name)

Ron is an alcoholic coke head who hangs out with a lot of dangerous gang members. Ron and his friends are always armed with some kind of weapons. My friend is friends with Ron. I am not. But my friend does not know this. I don’t mention it because I don’t want my pussy friend to try and deescalate anything that might happen. We park up and we head towards the shopping center.

What my friend doesn’t know is five years prior. An ex of mine called me drunk as fuck. The epitome of a bpd bitch. As I’m about to hang up I hear Ron start cursing. I couldn’t make out what he was saying. But I heard a lot of fuck faggot pussy and what not.

So now we’re in front of them. Ron is there with three people. One of them is about 6’4 skinny the other is average height and the other one is about 6’2 300 pounds. Had he been alone I wouldn’t have even said hello. My friend daps him up. Then I go to shake his hand. I hold onto it for a second as my friend walks into the store. I stared into his eyes and asked if he knew who I was. It was a real question. Then Ron said while mean mugging the fuck out of me, nigga do you know the fuck I am?

Before he finished saying “am” I hit him. I was expecting to start fighting. But he dropped. I then looked at the people with him and said you fucking faggots want some too? I look down and Ron keeps trying to get up but he’s falling over and over again. I back up. My friend comes out of the store screaming like the fucking woman he is.

Ron eventually gets back up. By this time I’ve backed up quite a bit. I pretty much wanted to leave at this point. But he advances and takes a swing at me. I slip it and double jab him with the same fist. Once again Ron is in the floor. I look down and I get really fucking scared. There’s blood all over me. On my shirt on my pants all over the ground. I’ve heard that you can be cut and not even know it. So I check myself for any wounds. When I don’t find any, I bring my attention back to Ron who is still struggling to get on one knee. Then I put it together. It’s all his blood. He falls over again and I put my foot on his chest so that he doesn’t stand back up. From observing his inability to stand and the sheer amount of blood he has lost. I deduce that he has maybe three more hits before I’m going to jail for murder.

I turn and start walking back to my friends car. We get into his truck. When all of a sudden there’s a thunderous pounding coming from the outside. They’ve followed us back to the vehicle. All of them are on my friends side they’re too afraid to come to my door. As I assumed, they were armed and stabbing my friends truck.

This is a very crowded area in a very crowded city. It’s drawing a lot of attention. My friend puts the keys into the ignition and the fucking car won’t turn over.. so it’s now becoming a fucking serious problem. There’s tons of yelling going on they’re still stabbing the truck. When I let loose an animalistic scream. I grab a giant wrench. My plan being I’m going to go out there and beat them to death with this wrench. Just in the duration of the scream I saw my entire life flash before my eyes. I saw myself in prison as an old man. But what the fuck am I going to do?

So I hop out with the wrench. The first thing I notice is the car behind us has an off duty nypd officer in it who’s been recording the entire thing. I drop the wrench. Ron comes up to me and asks me for some money for alcohol. This is the first time I’ve seen his face. I said bro alcohol? You gotta go to the hospital. His lips were split about half an inch wide on both sides. And the half inch gash ran all the way up to his nostrils which also split open. With the left one partially hanging on.

I said come here look in the mirror. He starts to tear up a little bit and I see his friends shaking. I give him some money get into the car. It turns on after a couple more tries. And as we’re leaving the parking lot police and an ambulance pulled in, passing us as we were leaving at the exact same time I was able to see the drivers face.

We left there then my friend demanded we go to the mall because he’s stupid. I’m covered in blood and I’m running into people I know. While he calls people to tell them what I just did. I actually ran into a big 6’2 285 pound jig who I ended up beating up a year later.

We get Taco Bell and leave. As he’s dropping me off he gets a call from a weird number he picks it up. “I’m going to fucking kill you both! You’re dead nigga when I get out of here we’re going to kill you both” “sir sir! Please hang up the phone and sit still we need to work here” he called us from the hospital.. we burst out laughing. I head inside.

I just finished eating my chalupas when I got a call from my friend. “The cops are here I’m getting arrested I’ll talk to you when I get out”

That faggot off duty cop who was recording ratted us out making the cops come arrest my friend. For months following I would get random death threats. He actually ended up stealing from my friends cousin and they found him while he was sleeping and kicked his ribs to pieces so bad he shit himself.. the jig I ended up kicking the shit out of. Would do blow and send him messages every day for a year saying “yo niggas is saying ya pooped ya pants? You pooped ya pants B ya can’t be pooping ya pants nigga you’re too old to have doo doo in ya trousers. Ya doo doo all stinky”

CumiaPoodle

The time I beat up that big jig. I was also with my womanly friend. I went to his apartment and the jig wanted to slap box. Like a typical nigger he punched my directly in the heart. My friend said put on the mma gloves. I was like okay let’s do it.

He’s huge 6’2 285 long fucking reach. My plan was to get him into the corner because I have really good punching power. I got him directly into the corner when my friends wife opened the door angrily.

We backed up again and he got me in the face pretty good. Got my legs to buckle. Then I hit him with two haymakers directly to his mouth.

He dropped his hands flopped on the couch with blood leaking from his mouth and nose too tired to talk.

CumiaPoodle

I like you @CumiaPoodle, but how the fuck do you have the gall to talk shit about the lovely @Ricci Ryda, and call him a fake tough guy, when you post shit like this?
Idk why I’m even wasting my time here lol. That faggot started shit with me when he first joined. Talking about fucking me up and the shit he’s done. I told him I had recently put someone in the hospital. He then like the drunk hypocrite he is said I made it up. As well as calling me a fag for doing exactly what he was doing. I said later on I would explain the story (The story above) Here I am explaining further.

I tell stories here it’s my thing. I don’t think it required gall. Nor is it hypocritical. I’ve told tons of stories I almost never go into violence.

Why are you on that drunken son abandoning retards dick so hard dude

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Why are you on that drunken son abandoning retards dick so hard dude
Can you blame me?

IMG_20221130_112124.jpg