This seems like an incredibly joyful human being

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Creepy abomination who should just go away and quietly kill herself. Thanks, Jews!

I honestly don't give a shit about most tranny nonsense but there's something so disturbing about this abomination.

She literally had it all - good looks, decent amount of talent as an actor, got good roles etc. Look how cute she was back in her prime -

And she traded it all in for what? To look like the most weirdly effeminate weird little guy imaginable? Where's the upside?

Good look getting future roles as "Elliot" once all the crazy woke shit dies out, stupid.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
β€Ž
β€Ž
I honestly don't give a shit about most tranny nonsense but there's something so disturbing about this abomination.

She literally had it all - good looks, decent amount of talent as an actor, got good roles etc. Look how cute she was back in her prime -

And she traded it all in for what? To look like the most weirdly effeminate weird little guy imaginable? Where's the upside?

I can only conclude she was gangbanged and molested by Hollywood Jews so hard that she was revolted by her own femininity.