• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This place is becoming the new Kiwi Farms

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1700010611026.png

Forum Clout
We harp on tranny's when they're directly related to shit we were talking about anyway. Kiwis will go hunting for no-name troons with 6 Twitter followers and 3 Twitch VODS and try and make dozens-long page threads about them just trying to get something going.

Very few (not none, though) of our fine members get visibly upset at the subject in question, whereas the Kiwis don't even bother to mask their pure and genuine ( :image_9248: )contempt at their subjects.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Which innocent man are we calling a pedophile? The only person I see being called a pedophile is Anthony Cumia, who on air said he'd go as low as 9 before "correcting himself" and saying 13 ( "the right 13"), got catfished by a 40 year old man pretending to be a 14 year old girl, was caught trying to fly a drone over a nearby middle school by an ex-girlfriend, was following several tweens on Vine, pal'd around with convicted violent pedophile Kurt Love, did something so egregious to Bobo's then-underage sister that she eventually refused to come to the studio or Cumia's McMansion ( and when brought up, this subject would immediately be met with silence from Bobo and the victim's mother), posted a creep shot of a girl no older than 10 in a swimsuit on his Twitter, and referred to Greta Thunberg as "like a 10 year old you can fuck".

This guy we have called a pedophile because he simply is a pedophile. Now who's the innocent person you referred to?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Nigga I stay funny and entertaining..ya know, forever hilarious.