This pig believes everything he’s told

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
I believe this is part of American long foreign policy. The US total war machine needs an allied Russia to move NATO forces onto the CN border for what will eventually be WW3. They cannot do this until they overthrow Putin and install a pro US patsy like they did in Ukraine, Philippines, (Failed Hong Kong) and soon Taiwan. They aim to encircle China at whatever cost and bring the hammer down on them. Whatever globalist forces are pushing policy that way I don't know about, but Biden (accidentally) admitted this war was about overthrowing Putin and NATO recently vocalised that once Russia is removed they're focusing on Chinese containment. Putin's terms of withdrawal were so basic we could have ended this in 5 days but the US believed they could force an uprising against Putin by starving their economy which backfired hilariously.
Like so many before them they thought Russia would be a pushover because the country is a backwards shithole.

That weakness becomes a strength when the daily life of the average Russian goes from shitty and bleak to slightly shittier and bleaker and they just get drunk and ignore it.

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
Was that even realistic though? Does China have the forces/tech to destroy our Pacific surface fleet (short of using nukes)? I don't know how much farther along they are than Russia but it looks like Ukraine is showing us that our weapons are much more advanced that Russia's apparently are. I'm thinking China is farther ahead than Russia but it always seems like these guys are a generation of weaponry behind.
They are doing scenarios in DC right now and reporting that China usually loses the fight for Taiwan but our surface fleet is destroyed within days and we lose 900 aircraft by the end. But they also thought Kiev would fall in 96 hours soooo...

If Chinese weapon quality is anything like their construction quality then I'm a bit more optimistic. The scenarios also assumed both sides only had capabilities that they have demonstrated so we could both have shit up our sleeves. They also assumed Japanese and (I think) South Korean neutrality so that's up in the air.

I honestly think China was planning on invading Taiwan shortly after Ukraine fell (i.e. some time in 2022 or early 2023) but they'll back off now. I think the US is also having conversations with Pacific allies just like they are with European allies. "Hey, China is going to start shit so if you don't want them as overlords you better start spending money on weapons ASAP."

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
I believe this is part of American long foreign policy. The US total war machine needs an allied Russia to move NATO forces onto the CN border for what will eventually be WW3. They cannot do this until they overthrow Putin and install a pro US patsy like they did in Ukraine, Philippines, (Failed Hong Kong) and soon Taiwan. They aim to encircle China at whatever cost and bring the hammer down on them. Whatever globalist forces are pushing policy that way I don't know about, but Biden (accidentally) admitted this war was about overthrowing Putin and NATO recently vocalised that once Russia is removed they're focusing on Chinese containment. Putin's terms of withdrawal were so basic we could have ended this in 5 days but the US believed they could force an uprising against Putin by starving their economy which backfired hilariously.
The Russian economy is likely going to shit the bed horribly soon but their people don't care that much as long as they have food and basic amenities. Not everyone is an American trying to buy more and more and bigger and bigger shit. But we're freaking out in the West about 3.5% interest rates when Russia had to increase their rate to 20% and were thrilled to decrease it to 16.5% as things calmed down regarding a potential third world war. This and spending from the treasury to stabilize the ruble are the only reason it's hanging in there. That can't continue forever.

And now they are stripping aircraft for parts and their car sales have collapse by 75%. Imagine the car market in the US collapsing by 75% with no forecast for any type of recovery. They are fortunate that people will still be happy to use them for raw materials.

G

They are doing scenarios in DC right now and reporting that China usually loses the fight for Taiwan but our surface fleet is destroyed within days and we lose 900 aircraft by the end. But they also thought Kiev would fall in 96 hours soooo...

If Chinese weapon quality is anything like their construction quality then I'm a bit more optimistic. The scenarios also assumed both sides only had capabilities that they have demonstrated so we could both have shit up our sleeves. They also assumed Japanese and (I think) South Korean neutrality so that's up in the air.

I honestly think China was planning on invading Taiwan shortly after Ukraine fell (i.e. some time in 2022 or early 2023) but they'll back off now. I think the US is also having conversations with Pacific allies just like they are with European allies. "Hey, China is going to start shit so if you don't want them as overlords you better start spending money on weapons ASAP."
Well damn, that's pretty crazy. I figured The US was still pretty far ahead of them but I guess they made some progress,

The Russian economy is likely going to shit the bed horribly soon but their people don't care that much as long as they have food and basic amenities. Not everyone is an American trying to buy more and more and bigger and bigger shit. But we're freaking out in the West about 3.5% interest rates when Russia had to increase their rate to 20% and were thrilled to decrease it to 16.5% as things calmed down regarding a potential third world war. This and spending from the treasury to stabilize the ruble are the only reason it's hanging in there. That can't continue forever.

And now they are stripping aircraft for parts and their car sales have collapse by 75%. Imagine the car market in the US collapsing by 75% with no forecast for any type of recovery. They are fortunate that people will still be happy to use them for raw materials.
Outside of the big cities most of the cars and trucks used are Japanese models from the 80s. It's hard to put into words what rural Russia is like but it's like they stopped a clock in 1989 and nothing changed since. Maybe in Moscow and around the Baltic region they'll feel the pinch with the embargoed billionaires but out in Siberia they could abandon the whole government and nobody would notice. The US will fuck with the Bellarussia govt more as soon as this becomes apparent, expect an impromptu coup by the "people" to come from nowhere in the next 8 months, probably involving rainbow flags.

Like so many before them they thought Russia would be a pushover because the country is a backwards shithole.

That weakness becomes a strength when the daily life of the average Russian goes from shitty and bleak to slightly shittier and bleaker and they just get drunk and ignore it.
How badly this is going to backfire can only be assumed at this point but a lot of effort was put into overthrowing the government in Ukraine. Even with the [Denim???] revolution they only juuuust tipped the scales away from the Kremlin. The sheer volume of people leaving the country and the fact the ones leaving are more pro European means that diplomatically the Kremlin will easily be able to win the next election and undo all the CIAs hard work. As a double blow the only counter to this would be to cede the pro Russia side of Ukraine which is one of Putins demands and let the EU handle the west. Hence unless they keep this war going for years to grind the result they want (no Putin), NATO have been made to look like idiots.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I have no connections other than family there/Belarus, but with recent events I have been asking more and reading more from them. What I say is speculation on this, but I will try to give a balance view to reflect what I think and see in Russia/Belarus.

It is a bit simple sounding to say that for Putin, Putin comes first, lots of people do, but I think in Putin's mind, he and Russia are mixed. If it is hard for regular people to think of Russia without thinking of Putin quick, the same, but much more, for Putin. Of course, he is surrounded by mafiosi and is like one himself, but he shares the cultural ideas of many common Russians, and that is also that Russia (so then Putin) is threatened by the West, and the 2014 coup in Ukraine for a Western criminal instead of a Russian criminal raised every nightmare and had to be responded. Trump is like that too, not as much "historical destiny" but "popular hero" is his idea of what he does, which is,I think, more Anglo-American. In Russia, interestingly, he is seen as not corrupt, and only does things for America, unlike the usual US government who want to continue the Cold War and humiliate / destroy Russia.

One thing I think, is that plans rarely work out, and these shady guys don't want chaos, it's even more unpredictable. Especially in the USSR. Russia's plans went very wrong, and I think that was fucking up. But you could say that the Ukraine plans of the CIA/five eyes were also a big fucking up. The 2014 coup and Crimea annexation started the big mess, and Ukraine, very corrupt place even by Russian standards, started to be very very friendly to Washington, let them do whatever, give money to their shitty kids (instead of the shitty kids of Russian politcians). They get compromat on everyone too (not Trump, who is a game show host now) and want to cash it in for protection and money (NATO and EU). CIA and Ukraine bet Putin wouldn't, and it could spell the end of Russia as a great power (no sphere of influence unless he does the wild thing of invading), but when he did, oopsie doodles.

Wrong on all counts, stlaker.

Putin is evil because he’s Russian. He must be stopped, would captain america let evil go unchecked? I think not, child.

G

7-D14-C1-A9-2-F82-44-E4-BAB1-BA33-CADE910-A.gif
What did my ribs ever do to you, sir?

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
How badly this is going to backfire can only be assumed at this point but a lot of effort was put into overthrowing the government in Ukraine. Even with the [Denim???] revolution they only juuuust tipped the scales away from the Kremlin. The sheer volume of people leaving the country and the fact the ones leaving are more pro European means that diplomatically the Kremlin will easily be able to win the next election and undo all the CIAs hard work. As a double blow the only counter to this would be to cede the pro Russia side of Ukraine which is one of Putins demands and let the EU handle the west. Hence unless they keep this war going for years to grind the result they want (no Putin), NATO have been made to look like idiots.
Luckily a paunchy alcoholic in milwaukee is sitting at his bar stool as we speak, coming up with brilliant strategies to right the scales and restore nato to its former glory.