This pig believes everything he’s told

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
It’s really amazing. He honestly thinks Ukraine is smoking Russia right now.

I hope we start conscripting people and that Rick is dragged from the hovel, sent to boot camp, and made to be a cook because he couldn’t hack PT

Attachments

• 11731BCC-AD67-4767-B50F-EDDD47BAB174.jpeg
    11731BCC-AD67-4767-B50F-EDDD47BAB174.jpeg
    352.4 KB · Views: 227
  • 1D00247D-9100-4A66-89E8-5EBDE5E6A5C3.jpeg
    1D00247D-9100-4A66-89E8-5EBDE5E6A5C3.jpeg
    221.4 KB · Views: 228

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Whether or not Putin is conspiring with the New World Order globalists or he's triple-crossing a lot of these guys,* Ukraine being virtually leveled to become a testing ground for a 5G high surveillance smart city seems like the desired outcome. Two of the goals of the NWO seem to be 1) China being the production capital of the world, and 2) Russia being de facto in charge of the Eurasian landmass, bullying European and Asian countries into full compliance and ultimately also the United States.

Kissinger's already said Ukraine's fucked and Russia's got what they wanted, so I don't know why this fat piece of shit with bitch tits thinks otherwise... oh right, 1.2, 87/113.

*The World Economic Forum removed Putin as one of their members from their website, but who even trusts that bullshit.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Whether or not Putin is conspiring with the New World Order globalists or he's triple-crossing a lot of these guys,* Ukraine being virtually leveled to become a testing ground for a 5G high surveillance smart city seems like the desired outcome. Two of the goals of the NWO seem to be 1) China being the production capital of the world, and 2) Russia being de facto in charge of the Eurasian landmass, bullying European and Asian countries into full compliance and ultimately also the United States.

Kissinger's already said Ukraine's fucked and Russia's got what they wanted, so I don't know why this fat piece of shit with bitch tits thinks otherwise... oh right, 1.2, 87/113.

*The World Economic Forum removed Putin as one of their members from their website, but who even trusts that bullshit.
I dont think Russia is a big part of the plan. Russian government wants to go its own way, but putin has realized that you can do every Chinese shit you want now. He wants feudalism too, but with Putin on top, not Blackrock. Moscow metro is doing face recognition AI, russian internet will have permanent digital ID soon too. Chinks are owning a lot of Russia, and when you let the termites on, like Canada, Australia, you must follow their orders like with covid fascism.

WEF want, I think, a managed economy, like in the time of Communism. You will own nothing, all will be rented so overlords can manage your consumption. The monstrous yids who hire your car and house to you and give you sex licenses will say it is for "the climate" or "stop slavs being slavs" or "covid" or "to help blacks" but all that is lies. It will make certain control, and the WEF love social credit systems as much as China.

If you haven't read "We" by Zamyatin, it's a better comparative than "1984" for this, it's free online in translation.

Riccardo Bosi

I dont think Russia is a big part of the plan. Russian government wants to go its own way, but putin has realized that you can do every Chinese shit you want now. He wants feudalism too, but with Putin on top, not Blackrock. Moscow metro is doing face recognition AI, russian internet will have permanent digital ID soon too. Chinks are owning a lot of Russia, and when you let the termites on, like Canada, Australia, you must follow their orders like with covid fascism.

WEF want, I think, a managed economy, like in the time of Communism. You will own nothing, all will be rented so overlords can manage your consumption. The monstrous yids who hire your car and house to you and give you sex licenses will say it is for "the climate" or "stop slavs being slavs" or "covid" or "to help blacks" but all that is lies. It will make certain control, and the WEF love social credit systems as much as China.

If you haven't read "We" by Zamyatin, it's a better comparative than "1984" for this, it's free online in translation.
If Russia is indeed going against Blackrock and Vanguard, I'd like some concrete evidence for that. I don't know who this Zamyatin fellow is, either. Other than that, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter because you seem to be privy to some information, comrade.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Sorry, I only said Blackrock as a meaning for whoever will run things if WEF get their way, like Putin in Russia or Xi in China. I think sanctions stop blackrock doing things in Russia for now, but putin has sold much land rights to china, which can become a monopoly like Blackrock. Russia has a lot of land and lots of natural resource, but not so many people or money.

This insulates Russia from globalism, but can Russia be a competitor, 120 millions against a billion? Russia has wanted this forever though, a very big country but never as happy or rich as Europe and North America, this is a sore spot. 5 year plans got hundreds of thousands killed and made poor and still nobody prefers Lada to mercedes. More likely Russia becomes Putlostan, North Korea with working missiles, just with a different set of gangsters in charge, spying on you and jailing you for thoughtcrime. Worst case, china buys the ground under the people, and Russia is another african debt colony of China, this is a big fear.

Zamyatin wrote "We" in 1921, critical of Soviet rationalist-materialism but it looks a lot like clown world today. **Here** is the wikipedia article, and the **book in English**

Riccardo Bosi

Sorry, I only said Blackrock as a meaning for whoever will run things if WEF get their way, like Putin in Russia or Xi in China. I think sanctions stop blackrock doing things in Russia for now, but putin has sold much land rights to china, which can become a monopoly like Blackrock. Russia has a lot of land and lots of natural resource, but not so many people or money.

This insulates Russia from globalism, but can Russia be a competitor, 120 millions against a billion? Russia has wanted this forever though, a very big country but never as happy or rich as Europe and North America, this is a sore spot. 5 year plans got hundreds of thousands killed and made poor and still nobody prefers Lada to mercedes. More likely Russia becomes Putlostan, North Korea with working missiles, just with a different set of gangsters in charge, spying on you and jailing you for thoughtcrime. Worst case, china buys the ground under the people, and Russia is another african debt colony of China, this is a big fear.

Zamyatin wrote "We" in 1921, critical of Soviet rationalist-materialism but it looks a lot like clown world today. **Here** is the wikipedia article, and the **book in English**
You know your shit. Fuck.

My only question is - and I know you're saying that Russia can be insulated from globalism, but - is this all a part of the globalist agenda? Russia is always the big bad wolf that the rest of the world is afraid of; same as it was 60 years ago. Russia can get their way as long as it serves a greater purpose. I question how much of the shit is actually real, and how much is theatre. Sometimes I question what Trump's real motives are, but Putin is 10x more mysterious.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I'm a human being. I have dignity. I'm gonna resist. I'm gonna start recognizing the propaganda. I'm gonna break free from it. I'm not gonna fight with my family. I'm gonna organize with my family, and realize we're under attack by the social engineers. And I'm not gonna fight with my neighbors. We're gonna organize. Humanity's gonna come together. Aaahhh! Yaaahhh! We know we're under attack! We know it! We're breaking the conditioning! Yaaahhh! Raaahh! We're coming for ya globalist. Coming for ya! COMING FOR YA! We know what you're doing!

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz

Not that there isn't truth that the WEF/Blackrock/etc. hold a ton of power and have an agenda, but I think Ukraine was supposed to be the start of something much simpler: Russia steamrolls Ukraine as a testbed for how the USA would react and how our weapons perform. China uses this knowledge when they invade Taiwan, destroy our Pacific surface fleet, and get South Korea and Japan to bend the knee as the Chinese century really kicks off (with puppy dog/gas station Russia also thinking they are reliving the glory days). Russia envies and hates the US just like China. Both are looking to give us giant black eyes and reducing our influence in both regions would be just that.

Instead, Russia has apparently fucked this operation up to a comical degree. It'll be interesting to see if Ukraine can start rolling back the Russia front line with Western technology. I think that will force Russia to escalate this and declare actual war. But what good are another 500,000-1,500,000 troops if you can't feed and supply them? If we can handle Russia in Ukraine and then China in Taiwan and Korea/Japan then it'll be time to look internally because I'm not eating bugs and these fucking trannies are getting out of control. Liberal bellweather Chris Chan seems to indicate that fucking our mothers will be the next social engineering push from the left.

G

China uses this knowledge when they invade Taiwan, destroy our Pacific surface fleet, and get South Korea and Japan to bend the knee as the Chinese century really kicks off (with puppy dog/gas station Russia also thinking they are reliving the glory days).
Was that even realistic though? Does China have the forces/tech to destroy our Pacific surface fleet (short of using nukes)? I don't know how much farther along they are than Russia but it looks like Ukraine is showing us that our weapons are much more advanced that Russia's apparently are. I'm thinking China is farther ahead than Russia but it always seems like these guys are a generation of weaponry behind.

My only question is - and I know you're saying that Russia can be insulated from globalism, but - is this all a part of the globalist agenda? Russia is always the big bad wolf that the rest of the world is afraid of; same as it was 60 years ago. Russia can get their way as long as it serves a greater purpose. I question how much of the shit is actually real, and how much is theatre. Sometimes I question what Trump's real motives are, but Putin is 10x more mysterious.
I believe this is part of American long foreign policy. The US total war machine needs an allied Russia to move NATO forces onto the CN border for what will eventually be WW3. They cannot do this until they overthrow Putin and install a pro US patsy like they did in Ukraine, Philippines, (Failed Hong Kong) and soon Taiwan. They aim to encircle China at whatever cost and bring the hammer down on them. Whatever globalist forces are pushing policy that way I don't know about, but Biden (accidentally) admitted this war was about overthrowing Putin and NATO recently vocalised that once Russia is removed they're focusing on Chinese containment. Putin's terms of withdrawal were so basic we could have ended this in 5 days but the US believed they could force an uprising against Putin by starving their economy which backfired hilariously.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk

I have no connections other than family there/Belarus, but with recent events I have been asking more and reading more from them. What I say is speculation on this, but I will try to give a balance view to reflect what I think and see in Russia/Belarus.

It is a bit simple sounding to say that for Putin, Putin comes first, lots of people do, but I think in Putin's mind, he and Russia are mixed. If it is hard for regular people to think of Russia without thinking of Putin quick, the same, but much more, for Putin. Of course, he is surrounded by mafiosi and is like one himself, but he shares the cultural ideas of many common Russians, and that is also that Russia (so then Putin) is threatened by the West, and the 2014 coup in Ukraine for a Western criminal instead of a Russian criminal raised every nightmare and had to be responded. Trump is like that too, not as much "historical destiny" but "popular hero" is his idea of what he does, which is,I think, more Anglo-American. In Russia, interestingly, he is seen as not corrupt, and only does things for America, unlike the usual US government who want to continue the Cold War and humiliate / destroy Russia.

One thing I think, is that plans rarely work out, and these shady guys don't want chaos, it's even more unpredictable. Especially in the USSR. Russia's plans went very wrong, and I think that was fucking up. But you could say that the Ukraine plans of the CIA/five eyes were also a big fucking up. The 2014 coup and Crimea annexation started the big mess, and Ukraine, very corrupt place even by Russian standards, started to be very very friendly to Washington, let them do whatever, give money to their shitty kids (instead of the shitty kids of Russian politcians). They get compromat on everyone too (not Trump, who is a game show host now) and want to cash it in for protection and money (NATO and EU). CIA and Ukraine bet Putin wouldn't, and it could spell the end of Russia as a great power (no sphere of influence unless he does the wild thing of invading), but when he did, oopsie doodles.