• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This picture deserves its own thread

G

22ebff0ede0d34bca8636ae66741383a.jpeg

White toast, Fat? Really? Such a fat, lazy hick. Got enough cinnamon there, you oafish wannabe?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
22ebff0ede0d34bca8636ae66741383a.jpeg

White toast, Fat? Really? Such a fat, lazy hick. Got enough cinnamon there, you wannabe oaf?
And why the fuck did the cinnamon turn purple? I’ve seen cassia, ceylon and saigon cinnamon cook (I have a lot of Indian and Asian friends) with various ingredients and it never turned purple. The retard probably used a decorative stick from potpourri

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Shit like this makes me feel kinda bad for him, but not bad enough to stop pointing out what a hypocritical failure Fat Pat is. He’s poor, he’s stupid, and his own toxic asshole personality has made his remaining few years a dark, yawning maw of continued failure and future poverty. Pat has no savings, retirement, or assets. It must be depressing to be past 40 and nothing of your own. Then, on top of life being one public gutterball after another, Pat’s mental illness compels him to show off this shitty, tasteless poverty food for the world to mock. It looks like someone already puked it up Pat, and why the fuck is a giant cinnamon stick on it? You realize no human adult would prepare it this way, don’t you Chubs? Why aren’t fat people amazing chefs? Hmm.

Chris Chan and Pat are two sides of the same coin for me: repulsive, fun to mock, people I would try to help if they weren’t toxic assholes, and ultimately people whose lives are skidding into oblivion while I cry and cheer in all the right places.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
Shit like this makes me feel kinda bad for him, but not bad enough to stop pointing out what a hypocritical failure Fat Pat is. He’s poor, he’s stupid, and his own toxic asshole personality has made his remaining few years a dark, yawning maw of continued failure and future poverty. Pat has no savings, retirement, or assets. It must be depressing to be past 40 and nothing of your own. Then, on top of life being one public gutterball after another, Pat’s mental illness compels him to show off this shitty, tasteless poverty food for the world to mock. It looks like someone already puked it up Pat, and why the fuck is a giant cinnamon stick on it? You realize no human adult would prepare it this way, don’t you Chubs? Why aren’t fat people amazing chefs? Hmm.

Chris Chan and Pat are two sides of the same coin for me: repulsive, fun to mock, people I would try to help if they weren’t toxic assholes, and ultimately people whose lives are skidding into oblivion while I cry and cheer in all the right places.
My theory on the giant cinnamon stick is that he put it there because...exotic!

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
  • The cinnamon quill should not be on the plate
  • The meal does not call for a lemon wedge
  • Toast is there because... there aren't enough carbs in there already?
  • The strength of the coriander would kill the already bland taste of chickpeas and chicken
  • It's oxalate-ridden shit with no healthy fats and barely any protein
This is disgusting and I literally would not feed this to a homeless dog. This is not healthy at all - especially with the bread, which is there because it wouldn't be satisfying at all - it's just faux-healthy; "as long as it isn't funk food and it's cLeAn and oRgAnIc, it's HEALTHY!!"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Its one thing to have nothing. At least you can still go up. He is in the negative thousands of dollars, so even a windfall would just go towards the debt he accrued trying to sue the internet. He is at the point where he will need to take any offers that will pay him and will probably have to go back to working a real job. This might the tail end of his coasting through life day drinking and writing at a 10th grade level.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
As someone who’s been to Morocco at Epcot Center, I have to point out how terrible Pats presentation of this dish is. Use Lamb like a real camel fucker, moron.

Did you see the belly dancer at Morocco-Epcot? That’s one of the best shows there. I took my eight year old nieces and they loved her…after the show she took pics with them and was so kind.

While I was there I couldn’t help but notice all of the fat Midwestern childless couples walking around. Why are they there? It’s incredibly fun with kids, but I wouldn’t pick Epcot over a beach or resort if it was an adult trip. That’s a no for me dawg.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Its one thing to have nothing. At least you can still go up. He is in the negative thousands of dollars, so even a windfall would just go towards the debt he accrued trying to sue the internet. He is at the point where he will need to take any offers that will pay him and will probably have to go back to working a real job. This might the tail end of his coasting through life day drinking and writing at a 10th grade level.

I agreed and nodded along until you insulted 10th graders. No call for that.