This Pic Of Ant Will Always Make Me Laugh Like A Retard-

EraGodless

Did he forget to put in his lower teeth?
FCD63-C6-D-5384-41-B9-B3-EB-0732170151-B3.jpg

G

His ugliness is legend-inspiring. Back in medieval times someone who looked like him would've been banished from the village and forced to live as a hermit. He would've become folklore and of course the story would have evolved naturally until his hideousness had supernatural origins attached to it. It's because of people as viciously ugly as him that tales of trolls and woodland monsters came about.

G

His ugliness is legend-inspiring. Back in medieval times someone who looked like him would've been banished from the village and forced to live as a hermit. He would've become folklore and of course the story would have evolved naturally until his hideousness had supernatural origins attached to it. It's because of people as viciously ugly as him that tales of trolls and woodland monsters came about.
NGL, I feel like if I were to kill him with a sword a king somewhere would grant me his daughter's fair hand in marriage.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.

People on the subreddit used to refer to him as 'actively ugly'. That's such a perfect description. Nana is constantly morphing in new and nightmarish ways.