• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This photo of Pig is still the one I find most disgusting

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Fat faggot. Yuck.

IMG_0158.png

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
The guy's a goo gobler. It's obvious. He's femme as fuck, talks like an Oscar Wilde character, lies around the house in some sort of Speedo/Daisy Duke bottoms, and admittedly is "into things."

The hilarious thing is he's too much of a coward to come out of the closet despite being a gay 'ally.' It just shows you how phony he is. "Gays are people too, but don't worry, I'm not gay!" Faggot. Just grow a set and go meet a nice gentleman at a bathhouse so he can change your life. No one believes you're a heterosexual, pat. Everyone who meets you knows your wife is a beard. Straight men don't act like you. It's why you can't fit in with normal guys - because you're a faggot pretending not to be. Just face it, pat. EVERYONE CAN TELL YOU'RE GAY!

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
The guy's a goo gobler. It's obvious. He's femme as fuck, talks like an Oscar Wilde character, lies around the house in some sort of Speedo/Daisy Duke bottoms, and admittedly is "into things."

The hilarious thing is he's too much of a coward to come out of the closet despite being a gay 'ally.' It just shows you how phony he is. "Gays are people too, but don't worry, I'm not gay!" Faggot. Just grow a set and go meet a nice gentleman at a bathhouse so he can change your life. No one believes you're a heterosexual, pat. Everyone who meets you knows your wife is a beard. Straight men don't act like you. It's why you can't fit in with normal guys - because you're a faggot pretending not to be. Just face it, pat. EVERYONE CAN TELL YOU'RE GAY!
He'll spring out of the closet as soon as he lets go of trying to get back at his first wife for cucking him. This is Rick though and he never lets anything go, particularly melanin-enriched youths in his basement. He'd drop the entire tough guy act too.