• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This pedophile doesnt deserve to feel good ever

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I hope the few Wednesdays he has left in his life are so bad that he can't bring himself to post a pic of a waterfall.
Screenshot-20230818-110049-Chrome.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Why do you have a teaching degree but have never taught?

Why were you made to move out of your friends basement when they had a safety check from the adoption agency at the house?

Why do you pretend the naked children pictures were of your niece, when it’s actually your friends adopted daughter?

Fucking pedophile scum

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Not only could I not believe he told people he was too sad to post waterfall pictures last week… I’m now absolutely flabbergasted that he thinks anyone cares to be updated with the information that he is in the mood to post waterfall pictures this week.

It’s most likely pedophile code, and has to do with uploading cp somewhere.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
IMG_5011.jpeg

Look how shitty this composition is. Garbage. It’s like his xeets. He’s been posting non stop for like a decade but it’s still mundane depressed drivel. He is incapable of improving himself. His mother was right and I hope he kills himself by eating rat poison.

Forum Clout
Nice 4/5ths of the photo being redundant, the flowers in the foreground not even being in focus and a giant watermark making what is an already terrible picture even worse, stupid.
Nice subject, stupid. I mean, I guess that it's like 2 petals in the lower right? Learn to cull - both before you press the shutter, and again in post. They can't all be zingers.

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
I assume Waterfall Wednesday is a thing where people take 2 seconds out of their day to appreciate a nice photo of a pleasant waterfall.

He feels the need to ruin that. And to ruin a child's future.