• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This O&A history vid just came up in my recommended. Feed Nana.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I'm sure the comments are fair and neutral towards opie and not at all riding anthony's cock
I'm not done with the video yet but I just got to Ch 6, which is titled "Gregshells". It's 30 minutes long.

I was on the sub during the Gregshells phase and it certainly does not entail 30 minutes worth of content. Also the video hasn't mention selfcuttinggirl or Jim Norton with the underage.

Voscabulary

dirtydirector-lexi-my-helot-wife
I'm not done with the video yet but I just got to Ch 6, which is titled "Gregshells". It's 30 minutes long.

I was on the sub during the Gregshells phase and it certainly does not entail 30 minutes worth of content. Also the video hasn't mention selfcuttinggirl or Jim Norton with the underage.
I know anthony might have been a racist paedophile, but did you know opie took phone calls?!

Imager

I see penises everywhere
The video was good if you were already an O&A fan and just wanted the nostalgia of it. But so many things were not covered even from that perspective (Bra Bombing, Muh Vaginah, Tucker Max and many others) that it didn't need to be as long as it was.

We get it, you think O&A was funny. But the only real hook he had, aside from his nose, is that they pioneered podcasting formats with their radio show.