This man is a caricature of a caricature

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Screenshot_20211024-142109_Twitter.jpg

I believe Rick is employing the slippery slope argument here. He thinks that denying a woman's right to abort a baby could set a dangerous precedent that will lead to other rights being stripped away in the future.

It's odd, because when people raised the same questions about vaccine mandates and government lockdowns, Rick shushed them and called them nazis. These people are being paranoid, they just wanna save the world from covid, literally no one is trying to take your rights away.

I think it's simply irresponsible to suggest that Republicans have a diabolical agenda to strip the rights away of anyone who isn't a white Christian like them. While many conservatives have demonstrated great hypocrisy regarding covid protocols and preserving civil liberties, a lot of them have gone to bat to defend them as well. Rick could've made this argument and had a good point on his hands. But his need to turn everything into a capeshit hook once again proves to be one of his biggest weaknesses. Disregard.

EraGodless

View attachment 10690
I believe Rick is employing the slippery slope argument here. He thinks that denying a woman's right to abort a baby could set a dangerous precedent that will lead to other rights being stripped away in the future.

It's odd, because when people raised the same questions about vaccine mandates and government lockdowns, Rick shushed them and called them nazis. These people are being paranoid, they just wanna save the world from covid, literally no one is trying to take your rights away.

I think it's simply irresponsible to suggest that Republicans have a diabolical agenda to strip the rights away of anyone who isn't a white Christian like them. While many conservatives have demonstrated great hypocrisy regarding covid protocols and preserving civil liberties, a lot of them have gone to bat to defend them as well. Rick could've made this argument and had a good point on his hands. But his need to turn everything into a capeshit hook once again proves to be one of his biggest weaknesses. Disregard.
I hate him. It's obvious he's still mad that Ade didn't have an abortion. Which is odd, because it's not like he's on the hook for child support. I guess he really just wants to murder babies. Sick fucking guy!

Username

Their goal is to rip up every advancement we have made over the past 70 years? Yeah Pat in a few years they’ll reintroduce segregation. Then they’ll go past 70 years and make it so only white land owners can vote. Does he really believe this shit? There’s black republicans fatso lots of them. Remember the thinking meats surgeon who ran for president?

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple
Their goal is to rip up every advancement we have made over the past 70 years? Yeah Pat in a few years they’ll reintroduce segregation. Then they’ll go past 70 years and make it so only white land owners can vote. Does he really believe this shit? There’s black republicans fatso lots of them. Remember the thinking meats surgeon who ran for president?
I wish the Republicans were as radical as retards like Rick claim they are. The Republicans now stand for all the same shit that the Democrats did fifteen years ago.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
He doesn't actually believe what he's saying.

Remember, Rick has no principles, no core values, no personal mission and no goals. He thinks he's perfect as he is today and has nothing to improve upon. He takes no pride in himself or anything in his life. He has no accomplishments outside of his one viral tweet that resulted in him hiding from 5'2" Ben Shapiro.

The only reason he skews far left is because he gained a bunch of followers on a far left social media platform that used to get a lot of media coverage. If it were an alt right shithole, he'd be MAGAing all over the fucking place because he's like Norton, he takes the shape of whatever container you pour him into.

G

View attachment 10690

tl;dr he’s a try hard faggot. You’re welcome.

Funny you mention reintroducing segregation. Who today is demanding non-white spaces?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
if republicans really wanted to reintroduce segregation and rescind black (and womens) voting rights, i'd vote for them again

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
He doesn't actually believe what he's saying.

Remember, Rick has no principles, no core values, no personal mission and no goals. He thinks he's perfect as he is today and has nothing to improve upon. He takes no pride in himself or anything in his life. He has no accomplishments outside of his one viral tweet that resulted in him hiding from 5'2" Ben Shapiro.

The only reason he skews far left is because he gained a bunch of followers on a far left social media platform that used to get a lot of media coverage. If it were an alt right shithole, he'd be MAGAing all over the fucking place because he's like Norton, he takes the shape of whatever container you pour him into.
that'd be a pretty fucking big container