This kid's videos are incredible, and mercifully short.

G

This kid means business. He doesn't mince words, right to the point. You'll probably figure out his vibe pretty quickly, knowwhattimean?

He has almost 2,000 videos, most of them since 2016. It's definitely not fake n gay. Besides one or two that got a few thousand views because of their title, he often doesn't crack double digits. Mr. Haskell covers a wide variety of topics, and he seems like a genuinely nice kid. So don't act like those savages at KiwiFarms and do mean things to him. I'd never tell another brotherman what to say here, just don't be a fag to him in rl. Or do, I'm not your fuckin father.

9b8ca110fdfed3bfc05b5bfbd5b385c0.gif

Nice preamble, faggot. Sorry. They vary in technical quality.

[MEDIA=youtube]vrun0zNBY2k[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]0R1HHScZKGc[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]pLFC7AVxtw4[/MEDIA]

And a longer one

[MEDIA=youtube]tULHaQpYOoc[/MEDIA]

I was the first view on this one. By this point I was actually curious about his take on it. He didn't disappoint.

[MEDIA=youtube]Zeiv52hCWcc[/MEDIA]

All I want to do is send him topics to cover. He's not a lolcow for obvious reasons, but there's no doubt he's a compelling host. Good name too, Jackson M. Haskell.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

A few more choice cuts. The first one gets a little fawken deep.

[MEDIA=youtube]m-2V6JAJaRw[/MEDIA]

Very low volume

[MEDIA=youtube]4WFtLh7IQ9Y[/MEDIA]

G

He sums up Hillary Clinton very succinctly.

[MEDIA=youtube]x7iZFLaTF4c[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=youtube]Agv--pYN0eo[/MEDIA]

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I like the guy.. he’s just the right amount of retarded to be endearing. Actual drooling retards with their googly eyes all rolling around like marbles inside their skull and the bunched up retard claws are fun to laugh at and they don’t know what the fuck is happening anyways so no harm no foul. The ones that are self aware/intelligent enough to probably know they’re retarded I look at as like puppy dogs or something.. I just wanna give them a scratch under the chin and a pork chop. I’m pretty sure I remember someone here in off topic asking if you would ever own a retard as a pet and i unironically would as long as they were the right level of retarded

G

I like the guy.. he’s just the right amount of retarded to be endearing. Actual drooling retards with their googly eyes all rolling around like marbles inside their skull and the bunched up retard claws are fun to laugh at and they don’t know what the fuck is happening anyways so no harm no foul. The ones that are self aware/intelligent enough to probably know they’re retarded I look at as like puppy dogs or something.. I just wanna give them a scratch under the chin and a pork chop. I’m pretty sure I remember someone here in off topic asking if you would ever own a retard as a pet and i unironically would as long as they were the right level of retarded
I respect that you have principles.

I also like that he does one take. No ego, just saying his piece and moving on. He's like an alternate nice Bobo. Plus, he's a man of the people. You ask, he answers.

[MEDIA=youtube]75x6v_MogzY[/MEDIA]

G

Nope. Should've been punted off a cliff at birth.

The only tards I'll give my attention to are the ones hurting themselves for my enjoyment. Like Super Humman or that retard who smashed the beer bottles in the pool to the Stone Cold theme.
Stone Cold guy is an all-imer. And I haven't been through all 1.8k of his videos yet. So who knows.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Nope. Should've been punted off a cliff at birth.

The only tards I'll give my attention to are the ones hurting themselves for my enjoyment. Like Super Humman or that retard who smashed the beer bottles in the pool to the Stone Cold theme.
I’m sorry to have to car crash you Abe but your flippant comment about my new favorite retard and potential future house pet was in poor taste. Loved you in Joe vs the Volcano by the way

G

Whenever I see things like this I weep for the parents (sorry Bill)

I like my retards with confidence
I think he oozes confidence. I sure as hell wouldn't have the balls to wish my friend a happy birthday like this. This is one of 338 birthday wishes.

[MEDIA=youtube]N8R7yfrFPAo[/MEDIA]

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I’m sorry to have to car crash you Abe but your flippant comment about my new favorite retard and potential future house pet was in poor taste. Loved you in Joe vs the Volcano by the way
You're out of the official Abe Vigoda fan club. Hand over any sighed photos you have received and your Vigodomite pin. You're lucky I don't have you fucking killed, sport.

Last edited:

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me

owning a retard is like owning an exotic pet

in theory it seems cool, but in reality you gotta deal with a strong man who can’t be reasoned with. and once they get full grown you can’t just flush them down the toilet like an alligator

once the trainable reaches puberty, you got a 50% chance of it evolving into some kinda sex criminal

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Seems harmless, sounds like he's dying. Here's how 'retard strength' works, for those uninitiated:
Downies actually have very poor muscle tone, and tend to be weaker than a real person of the same stature. Their apparent strength comes from the lack of reaction to pain from exertion. Don't be afraid of taking on a retard in an armwrestling match, you have both the mental and physical advantage.
moreyouknow.gif