This is why it's not a good idea to start shit with bouncers

RobertMewler

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I was a nightclub bouncer and it was fun beating up drunks, best part of the night! I wasn’t even that big of a guy but if you’re dead sober and they’re shit faced to the point of fighting you can take them down easy. This was down in FL and the best part was the cops they would have “working” which was just extra money for them. They would watch people so drunk and barely able to walk get in their cars and drive without concern. A lot of the shit that happened back then def doesn’t happen now thanks to smart phones.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I fucking hate bouncers but Im not dumb enough to fight them
I knew one bouncer in FL years ago who used to be a pro wrestler. Wasn’t a famous wrestler but had worked all over, did Japan, and did jobber / dark matches for WWF / WCW and was trained by the wrestler Earthquake. He was a real big dude, close to 7 feet with a look straight out of the early 90s. He worked the college bars and just sat in a chair and nobody tried anything with him since he was huge. He looked like Kevin Nash

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I knew one bouncer in FL years ago who used to be a pro wrestler. Wasn’t a famous wrestler but had worked all over, did Japan, and did jobber / dark matches for WWF / WCW and was trained by the wrestler Earthquake. He was a real big dude, close to 7 feet with a look straight out of the early 90s. He worked the college bars and just sat in a chair and nobody tried anything with him since he was huge. He looked like Kevin Nash
One time these guys tried keeping my real license when I was 21 years old because they didnt believe it was me. I got the cops involved and instead of realizing nobody using a fake would actually bring cops into it, they decide to yell at the cops like retards

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
One time these guys tried keeping my real license when I was 21 years old because they didnt believe it was me. I got the cops involved and instead of realizing nobody using a fake would actually bring cops into it, they decide to yell at the cops like retards
Only the prick bouncers care if the ID is real or not. I remember I had a fake one in college and bouncers used to say “I know the guy that makes these!”. Back then some were so easy to make, jersey ID were like library cards for the longest time. I remember in college one bar finally got in trouble after tons of warnings for serving underage kids and the next night it mysteriously caught fire. Good old Jewish lightning!

Udders

Great food
Only the prick bouncers care if the ID is real or not. I remember I had a fake one in college and bouncers used to say “I know the guy that makes these!”. Back then some were so easy to make, jersey ID were like library cards for the longest time. I remember in college one bar finally got in trouble after tons of warnings for serving underage kids and the next night it mysteriously caught fire. Good old Jewish lightning!
Haha, when I was in college New Jersey were the fakes everyone used.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Haha, when I was in college New Jersey were the fakes everyone used.
They were so easy to make, every other state had been adding all kinds of holograms to avoid fakes and jersey said “no, we’re good with these cheap laminated ones”

I remember Pennsylvania IDs had every county in the state listed on the back if you put it under a black light and jersey were pieces of cardboard.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
IDs were a big deal where I was at. Often they would send in secret customers to try and see if we were careless. We would confiscate fakes and turn them in.