This is what Zoomers find funny:

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
people on this sub love Columbo like single "6's" in their early 30's love decorating there apartments with shit from "Target".....fuck outta here

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
it's not like I made a "Poirot" reference

1660306148824.png

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
nigga there is nothing but bitter, 40 year old white guys on here...I'm pretty sure Columbo isn't an esoteric reference yo

it's not like I made a "Poirot" reference

people on this sub love Columbo like single "6's" in their early 30's love decorating there apartments with shit from "Target".....fuck outta here

Nigga, I was responding to you with a parody of a post you made in the Vinny Mac (esoteric reference to a nickname given to Vincent Kennedy McMahon (Vince McMahon's full name that only wrestling insiders know) on WWF (WWE , the little known former name of the sports-entertainment giant) television) raped Sam Roberts thread.

1660309577552.png

Don't get mad yo.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Nigga, I was responding to you with a parody of a post you made in the Vinny Mac (esoteric reference to a nickname given to Vincent Kennedy McMahon (Vince McMahon's full name that only wrestling insiders know) on WWF (WWE , the little known former name of the sports-entertainment giant) television) raped Sam Roberts thread.

View attachment 59074

Don't get mad yo.
and honestly- I knew you were doing my meme

I even had an internal discussion if I should reference the fact that I know you did my meme...However, I chose not to

I know when someone is doing my gimmick...I know when y'all niggas do "ECW" or, "nerd/fag", or, "Only white people like the wire".....

so- I did recognize that you were doing my shit.....I just chose to not acknowledge it yo

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
and honestly- I knew you were doing my meme

I even had an internal discussion if I should reference the fact that I know you did my meme...However, I chose not to

I know when someone is doing my gimmick...I know when y'all niggas do "ECW" or, "nerd/fag", or, "Only white people like the wire".....

so- I did recognize that you were doing my shit.....I just chose to not acknowledge it yo
:image_9248_lg: