• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is the worst parody song ever featured on Jocktober, hands down and I just found out there’s a music video for it

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I’d argue it’s one of the best parody songs because it actually made me laugh and is pretty memorable. Also after going back to it I just noticed towards the end when they play vocals from the real song they censor “satellite” when he says “here we go here we go satellite radio”. Gotta love how insecure regular radio was.

Jizz

Forum Clout
I’d argue it’s one of the best parody songs because it actually made me laugh and is pretty memorable. Also after going back to it I just noticed towards the end when they play vocals from the real song they censor “satellite” when he says “here we go here we go satellite radio”. Gotta love how insecure regular radio was.
brings back some great fawking memories and I laughed when the wigger comes out with the won ton soup

Screenshot 2023-10-11 7.36.47 AM.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Don’t forget they were so insecure about it they started renaming stations FREE FM like that wasn’t obvious.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Also after going back to it I just noticed towards the end when they play vocals from the real song they censor “satellite” when he says “here we go here we go satellite radio”. Gotta love how insecure regular radio was.
They didn't have the balls to call out satellite radio like Scott and Todd. "And you can't be Sirius......XM".

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

Oh, it's a Black-Eyed Peas song. Of fucking course it is. Yuck. I guess they did a good job on the parody, the meter and rhyme matches but there's no joke past "pao/pow" and the contrast of one guy wanting a burger. I guess it's not that weak for a morning zoo operation, even still I can't in good conscience put the L&T Radio Bit Seal of Approval™️ on it. Bob and Tom are eating the WiLD Bunch's lunches.

This is absolute shit, but there's a clear through-line and more than just a flimsy premise to carry the humor. Someone cared about writing that parody song. Maybe I take this stuff to heart a bit more than I should, but God dammit parody songs are important to me. Say parody one more time, stupid.