• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is the part of the forum where we tell jokes

G

images.jpeg-4.jpg

Accomplished author Paul Weimer has finally been allowed access to SFWA's latest convention in China.

Blue skies ahead as now he can accept his award in person for "gayest pedophile".

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Reading Paul's stories you can see that he has a very strong masochistic streak in him. Not a joke, more of a comment that he has at least one thing in common with notable child rapist and murderer Albert Fish.
except the pain and humiliations in the story is aimed at the obvious paul self insert. He seems like the guy who feels rejected because he wanted to be molested as a kid and wasn't.

If you want to look further into his fucked up psyche you could question the ways his kinks are like Ralph in the sopranos and how that probably also related to paul's relationship with his mother

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
View attachment 181278
Im sorry, we have Brock Lesner here. If we could just put this comedy show on ice and bring in a big sideshow freak for me to whack off all over, that would be great. Was nice seeing you Norm.
anyone who says they hate Patrick needs to take a long, hard look at Jim Norton and remember what true hatred feels like. i loathe this worm more than I can put in words.

If it meant Jim Norton got hit by a bus, I would happily vote Patrick for president

G

anyone who says they hate Patrick needs to take a long, hard look at Jim Norton and remember what true hatred feels like. i loathe this worm more than I can put in words.

If it meant Jim Norton got hit by a bus, I would happily vote Patrick for president
Jim is awful and I hope his "wife" paralyzes him from the neck down, but he never tried to send me to prison.