• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is the only Bill Burr bit that's ever made me laugh.

G

It's clear to me a younger Bill Burr was repeatedly rejected in a cruel, public manner by the sadistic Boston dames, and the trauma has left him lusting for nigger women...Sort of like how prison rape turns you into a prison rapist idk.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
"so my girl's a nigger right?! dude, she made me give away my dog because some other nigger knocked her up, imagine that?!"
fucking faggot, despite being a jew, louis ck is 100x the funnier redhead, he sucked on o&a too sniff

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Interesting. I’ve always considered this his weakest bit during his prime years.
Agreed. Back in 2005(ish) Billy and Patrice were the main fill-ins for Norton, and I think Bill really wanted the spot while Jim was trying to become TV famous from Lucky Louie.

I never cared for Burr's standup but his radio appearances were good. With few exceptions (Norm etc) if you're good onstage then you're not worth listening to in another medium, and vice versa.