This is so accurate it’s sad

G

moly79jfz8331.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
What did Jess see in the little monkey? My guess is that she was on the bottom rung of Jew York nobility and saw this as her only option to marry into "show business."
Sam's career trajectory in his head was something along the lines of him getting his own show on radio, then getting a major WWE gig, getting his own channel or network on radio, being head of Sirius programming, making feature movies with the WWE, and then finally being the next Vince McMahon. But Sam proved himself a pathetic loser early in his career by only working for free. And revealing he was a sucker who would do any job for zero pay.

He was an intern for Scorch and O&A for free before finally getting hired by XM. Then he worked several extra jobs at Sirius for free with no pay raise. Worked a bunch of low level wrestling jobs for free doing matches at high school gymnasiums. Finally worked some WWE gigs for free. Gets paid next to nothing to co-host the Jim and Sam show. He has shown no value for himself. You cannot go from intern to executive without major family or business connections which Sam doesn't really have either.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Sam's career trajectory in his head was something along the lines of him getting his own show on radio, then getting a major WWE gig, getting his own channel or network on radio, being head of Sirius programming, making feature movies with the WWE, and then finally being the next Vince McMahon. But Sam proved himself a pathetic loser early in his career by only working for free. And revealing he was a sucker who would do any job for zero pay.

He was an intern for Scorch and O&A for free before finally getting hired by XM. Then he worked several extra jobs at Sirius for free with no pay raise. Worked a bunch of low level wrestling jobs for free doing matches at high school gymnasiums. Finally worked some WWE gigs for free. Gets paid next to nothing to co-host the Jim and Sam show. He has shown no value for himself. You cannot go from intern to executive without major family or business connections which Sam doesn't really have either.
Is his family rich? That’s the only way someone could pursue a career in radio. Unless you’re the host of the top morning show in a decently sized market, there’s effectively no money in radio at this point.

I tried to get a job right out of college with a popular morning show in my city and it was effectively a volunteer position until you got offered a producer or on air personality type role.

It sucked because I do believe traditional local radio is superior to podcasts and YouTube streams.