• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

tHiS iS hOw ThEy PiSs ThEiR lIvEs AwAy

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
So i love to ask where people get their ideas from

Did you hear this queen song and think "this could be used in a funny way with Fatrick" or did you first think how funny it would be scrolling quickly down hundreds of tweets of Fat's lunacy and think "okay what song can go with this?"

I know it has to be one of these cause this is how i come up with every video i make

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I regret to inform you I am writing this in prison. My cellmate Dontavius has come to enjoy hating the fat white cracker. I’ve slowly been trying to unite all the prison gangs into hating Fatrick. Slowly but surely they seem to be coming around. I dream one day, the Ayran Nation, MS13, Latin Kings, Crips and Bloods all gather together in unified hatred for fat pigs. Praise be to Mel.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
haha, I remember the first time I saw this. One of the funniest fucking Pat posts ever. I was in tears laughing when "don't stop me, don't stop me, ooh ooh ooooh" kicked in as the date stamp slowly went backwards.

Incidentally, this is a super succinct way to show someone how mentally ill he is and how he always engages his "cyberatalkers". To think this whole video probably represents 0.1% of the time he's wasted responding to the atalkers.

Martin

Thinks sucking cock is legal
Forum Clout
So i love to ask where people get their ideas from

Did you hear this queen song and think "this could be used in a funny way with Fatrick" or did you first think how funny it would be scrolling quickly down hundreds of tweets of Fat's lunacy and think "okay what song can go with this?"

I know it has to be one of these cause this is how i come up with every video i make

The sequence with this song at the end of Sean of the Dead is one of my favorite scenes ever. So I saw him tweeting about how this is how the people who troll him piss their lives away without the self awareness to realize the fact that he responds to almost all of them. If they're pissing their lives away by commenting, then his futile responses are an even more poor use of time. I did a specialized twitter search for hte words "stlaker" "stalking" and "cyberstalker and i spent almost 10 minutes scrolling and covered only like 2 months. The song came right to me, because it starts slow and picks up, so I timed my scrolling up with it, and well, Pat will not stop no matter how much embarassment it causes him, so it just kind of fit.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Haha Wasup Martin. Hope all is well.