This is how a 41 year old man behaves on a tuesday

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
1D7B3D05-7529-47C8-B1B5-F3575371F29B.jpeg
Just another productive day in the life of a unemployed bum who abandoned his daughter. Of course this is reportable for abusive behavior and is not any part mass false reporting campaign. He really is the worst person alive, just a miserable fat piece of shit with zero redeeming qualities.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Is it just me or is he more verbally abusive than normal lately? It's not abnormal for him to be arguing all day but his responses seem extra cunty.
I think that’s because his lol suit is toast and a payment plan is coming from the SFWA or Niki’s mom has had it with his shit and wasting money. His life is falling apart with his zero job prospects and extreme anti-social behavior.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Nothing that could happen to this cunt would make me feel any pity for him.

I've never seen anybody so publicly accrue so much terrible karma will acting like they're completely innocent. Go back and watch this fat fuck's Strictly Stalking appearance where he's trying to act the poor innocent victim (why would they target me?? I'm such a mid level sci fi author) for 2 hours and then think of this tweet and every one like it and tell me you don't want to put your fist through the screen.

G

Patrick reminds me of one of those Stephen King stock characters (e.g. Jack Torrance) who you can tell is rapidly losing their mind and about to do something supremely insane and violent.

Patrick is one more traumatic life event away from doing something crazy IRL. It could be Niki asking for a divorce, his family staging an intervention, Niki's mother cutting off their finances, etc. He's a pussy so I'm sure it will be a woman or old person (like Bernell) that he hurts next.

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
Nothing that could happen to this cunt would make me feel any pity for him.

I've never seen anybody so publicly accrue so much terrible karma will acting like they're completely innocent. Go back and watch this fat fuck's Strictly Stalking appearance where he's trying to act the poor innocent victim (why would they target me?? I'm such a mid level sci fi author) for 2 hours and then think of this tweet and every one like it and tell me you don't want to put your fist through the screen.
But even while he was pathetically playing the victim he couldn't help but fatly brag about how tough he was and that "if I do ever any see of them" it would end very badly for us and that we "all know iT"

He's a fucking maniac.

I think that’s because his lol suit is toast and a payment plan is coming from the SFWA or Niki’s mom has had it with his shit and wasting money. His life is falling apart with his zero job prospects and extreme anti-social behavior.
I dont buy the narrative that an entity is directly funding the suit and that it ends when they get fed up with it.
In my opinion, Patrick is using money he would have gotten his hands on anyway whether it be Warbucks Robinson or some kind of SFWA lifetime membership fund. The same money that he’s been using all along to fund his trips to various baseball stadiums, getting his checkmark back, his account back, etc.
Whatever it is, its near infinite. And he’ll throw money on frivolous lawsuits and twitter until he dies