(this is going great!) #GenCon2022

Harry Kilmer

Yeah, it's a duplex. Look it up!

Harry Kilmer

Yeah, it's a duplex. Look it up!
I know people like this, they’re fucking spastic. I’m not joking, they’re retarded. They can’t function as independent adults in the real world and it makes me violently angry.

There’s one in my family and she needs everything doing for her like she’s a fucking invalid. It’s all just lazy wilful retardation though, and finding anything to justify why they’re a victim and it’s not their fault they can’t change batteries in a smoke alarm, let alone have a drivers licence.

If a sink hole consumed all of gencon and everyone on it, nothing of value would be lost. Maybe a few years ago you’d say some decent men being security but it seems like they now have actual mutilated freak lesbians doing it.

I’m at Disneyland and I’m really working hard on not making judgements on what I see all day long - but I literally can’t believe some of the security here. You got your fat white guys sure, but then a ton of pink haired androgynous butch lesbians. Who the FAWK is gonna listen to that? They’re gonna control some 6’5” n-person that’s going berserk? Or some sand-n-person that is here to knife whites?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I’m at Disneyland and I’m really working hard on not making judgements on what I see all day long - but I literally can’t believe some of the security here. You got your fat white guys sure, but then a ton of pink haired androgynous butch lesbians. Who the FAWK is gonna listen to that? They’re gonna control some 6’5” n-person that’s going berserk? Or some sand-n-person that is here to knife whites?
When you see the back families start a group fight at theme parks it fun to watch these frail girls panic on the radio calling for help because they arent going to try and stop it.

wifebeater

I will sing while you croak.
The fact he doesn’t even unfriend that fat monster Dominic on Facebook is beyond all reason. He sodomised a little girl.

Can you imagine letting someone like that comment on your friend feed?
Not only that, but he called a .gov link to a sex offender registry a spam website to save face to the atalkers. Nice group to ride til you die with, stupid.

Gay Faggot.

PERFORMING womanly DUTIES like a MAN!!!!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
Look at this POS. Is Gen Con aware they not only let a Nazi in, but on stage?
C063DC70-C0B6-44F0-B3EC-899A87C4AB2C.jpeg