This is fucking proof he's lying about everything. Not that anyone here needs it. Man, I hate how journalists take Pat's word for an easy article.

G

Someone stealing Pat's parcel... an actual crime with actual evidence.

He wont blame staIkers for this because it's REAL. It's a real incident with a random criminal.

I fucking hate him.

959A4043-56BA-422C-9E93-18C316600A3C (1).jpeg

Credit to Honey Badger for finding this btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
"Really? 4:30 in the afternoon?"

Yes, Patrick. Stealing packages is a crime of opportunity and most of those opportunities are in afternoon hours right after a package has been delivered and just before the recipient arrives home / realizes the package has arrived. He is so fucking stupid.
Pat thinks of 4:30 in the afternoon as “Hurry up and act like I’ve been applying for jobs” time before Niki gets home from the office. He certainly doesn’t have time to steal from others’ porches when he’s fused to his fart couch. Nor would his knees be able to support him through such activity.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

Yes, Patrick. Stealing packages is a crime of opportunity and most of those opportunities are in afternoon hours right after a package has been delivered and just before the recipient arrives home / realizes the package has arrived. He is so fucking stupid.
To be fair all thieves wait until 2 AM when the owners are asleep and never picked up the package when it was delivered at 4PM. What a fucking idiot.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Patrick has no theory of mind, and is incapable of imagining why someone else would do something.

This is somewhat of a liability for a writer, and explains why he's only sold somewhere in the region of 7,000 books in his seven-year career.

Just to put that in perspective, here's an 8 year old girl who sold 32,000 boxes of girl scout cookies in three months. Since she couldn't set up in front of stores due to Covid, she worked out of a stand in front of her house.

Way to handsell, little lady!