• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is a 54 year old man.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
56A81FC9-9321-4EFB-B626-340452098D1A.jpeg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
OH MY GOD you guys have no idea how douchey this photo is. He's standing on Jersey Street, one of the last remaining streets with an alley in Manhattan.

36820358_sNAvO0fY1UcDJPrx1zeNdA0ayyEAL8pCWwnlK-WUH-s.jpg

People go there to check out its historic shutters and the fact that it's an alley.

Fj6gPPmQ4ZR9PaklPaN6CneCz1M4MFAA5S006x9J0wA.jpg

But what makes this photo especially douchey is you'll often have to walk by model, rapper, and skater boi wannabes clogging the end of the block during their rad photo sessions.

This is exactly what Troy did too - he probably had two dozen photos taken by his buddy with his expensive DSLR in order to get the right lighting, maaaaan!

What a fucking poseur.

Edit: Here's another look at that building over his shoulder from Jersey Street:

6022996_h-PYRr44XWy1YpfQdpB4MtH1GWc-vZdDplzqmbEdVSc.jpg

Last edited:

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
OH MY GOD you guys have no idea how douchey this photo is. He's standing on Jersey Street, one of the last remaining streets with an alley in Manhattan.

People go there to check out its historic shutters and the fact that it's an alley.

But what makes this photo especially douchey is you'll often have to walk by model, rapper, and skater boi wannabes clogging the end of the block during their rad photo sessions.

This is exactly what Troy did too - he probably had two dozen photos taken by his buddy with his expensive DSLR in order to get the right lighting, maaaaan!

What a fucking poseur.

Edit: Here's another look at that building over his shoulder from Jersey Street:

nyc is gay

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
North Face jackets are purely for wiggers and niggers, and in this case a jigger.

He tried to convince those fruits he had such a spontaneous sex life. I remember him telling some story that a girl fingered his asshole when he was the DJ.

No.
Depends on the coast. On the west coast its the hipster vegans that wear it with patagonia shit.

Jizz

Forum Clout
He tried to convince those fruits he had such a spontaneous sex life. I remember him telling some story that a girl fingered his asshole when he was the DJ.

No.
I'm sure he was with tons of hot babes when he was with wolfpac. i've hung out with daddy long legs and his crew at a wrestling convection and all the women there wanted them.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

What a fucking poseur.

I love that you knew this.

What a fucking faggot Troy is.