This hits the piggy in two spots, no wonder he doesn't like Miller Lite anymore.

G

274353094_10215669290123592_8002896787189686161_n.jpeg

EraGodless

The Lappening was sponsored by Miller Lite. Miller Lite was the liquid courage Ade needed to commit to leave Pat for good. It's the official drink of Owen A Forms as far as I'm concerned.

View attachment 44352
Did Pat actually post this pic on his social media and leave it up there? If so, how did he not know how fucked up the pic is? He's literally being cucked right before his eyes- what a fucking autistic lunatic.

If it was posted by Ade or Jon, then kudos to both for being Patposters before it was cool.

Last edited:
G

Did Pat actually post this pic on his social media and leave it up there? If so, how did he not know how fucked up the pic I'd? He's literally being chucked right before his eyes- what a fucking autistic lunatic.

If it was posted by Ade or Jon, then kudos to both for being Patposters before it was cool.
The pic was posted on the WonderCon fan site. I'm not sure Patrick even knew the pic existed until an autistic brotherman found it.