This has to be fake right?

IMG-20220124-WA0000.jpg

I know this is from a while back but was this a real thing? It seems weird that they would make a reality show about a child grooming, racist, disgraced radio host.

Last edited:
G

Probably something Keith Maresca had cooked up that flopped.

I remember Patrice O'Neal said he was offered a gig at one of those weight-loss reality shows by his agents....but he hard passed it, instinctively knowing reality show when you're already C or D list celebrity, is a death sentence.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Television networks approach a shit ton of awful possible angles for reality shows so this is well within possibility. Probably one guy in the company pitched the idea to his higher-ups and it never went beyond the initial negotiations stage.

Only goes to show how fake AntH is with his "no bosses, no management!" posturing. This ghoul would take a paying gig in a heartbeat and be all "yes massa" in doing it, and he'd be a fool not to do it.

Snake

It didn’t go anywhere, look at the date of the paper.
I'm sure Keith told him it petered out.

There never was a reality show proposal. I can't imagine how much bullshit Keef told him just to string him along longer to soak him for an extra few hundred grand before cashing out.

As much shit as the sub gave him. You gotta respect how much he fucked Nana's entire life up. Made him lose his three million dollar, shitbox house for a loan to fund the new studio, and pushed him into an unsustainable business model that the old granny doesn't want to get out of for whatever reason.

Last edited:
G

There never was a reality show proposal. I can't imagine how much bullshit Keef told him just to string him along longer to soak him for an extra few hundred grand before cashing out.

As much shit as the sub gave him. You gotta respect how much he fucked Nana's entire life up. Made him lose his three million dollar, shitbox house for a load to fund the new studio, and pushed him into an unsustainable business model that the old granny doesn't want to get out of for whatever reason.
Im thinking it wasnt all smooth talk. Keith da 'cop' has connections and probably behaved more like Nana's "handler" than his producer. Nana knew Keith had some Krav maga trained 'goons' at his disposal, among other things.

Keith Maresca is a kike and a gangster, is what I'm getting at.

Snake

Im thinking it wasnt all smooth talk. Keith da 'cop' has connections and probably behaved more like Nana's "handler" than his producer. Nana knew Keith had some Krav maga trained 'goons' at his disposal, among other things.

Keith Maresca is a kike and a gangster, is what I'm getting at.
It's clear he was his handler, but he was more his boss than anything. This guy has been shoulder to shoulder with him during all his child rapes and could get him thrown in jail the rest of his life. As soon as he got fired, he became Keith's wife slave. Nana could of made good money upon leaving. But it was just retarded decision after retarded decision. He had a ready made studio in his basement. And gets talked into renting out a studio apartment, fully renovating it, paying crazy rent on it every month with no return. I'd imagine that made him a million and a half in the hole up to this point easily.

LAZERBEAMZ

I want to say he mentioned filming a reality show pilot around the time he was doing LFTC with Stetten.

Why they wouldn't want to pick up a show where a 55 year old plays poker every night with the cast of Freaks, while his girlfriend takes a hand full of Xanax and goes swimming by herself is beyond me.

Last edited:
It's not going to go anywhere. He's just too ugly for tv. The only way it'll get picked up is if the focus is to make him look like a train wreck and to prop up sidekicks like Big A and Bobo for public mocking.
He knows it, too. On his own "show", that no one watches, he's a nervous anxious wreck, constantly giggling, tittering, hugging himself, twitching and repeating the last thing everyone else said like a retard.

EraGodless

As much shit as the sub gave him. You gotta respect how much he fucked Nana's entire life up. Made him lose his three million dollar, shitbox house for a loan to fund the new studio, and pushed him into an unsustainable business model that the old granny doesn't want to get out of for whatever reason.
It died on the vine.