This guy jewish?

G

[MEDIA=youtube]T65RDBiB5Hs[/MEDIA]

Andrew Huberman. Is Huberman a jewish name?
I can't tell by looking at him, but something's off, and I wanna know if this video (and his others) are bullshit or not.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I just threw huberman etymology into Jewgles and it came back with this as the first result:

Huberman is based on Hober, the Yiddish equivalent of the German Haber/Hafer, which means "oats". Huberman indicated an "oats seller" before it became a fixed, hereditary family name. Guberman is a Russian form of Huberman. Slavic forms replace the initial "h" with "g".

Yeah, I'm doubting he's a good ol' German or Russian farm boy. Right off the bat, he's talking nonsense about changing thought and instilling "protocols" to change the way you approach things.

Give me a fucking break. 200 years ago we'd be telling these fucking grifting yids to go back to the incestuous ghettos they were spawned out of. Take yer big noses and scram outta my town, I'd say.

My advice to better oneself is to learn from history, and not to learn about "bettering yourself". Be a product of what your ancestors wanted, NOT what those who dictate history want for you. Believe you me, you have an ancestor who looks down upon you wanting you to be GREAT; not some version of "great" what a penny pinching yarmulke nigger sells you.

Listen to these real ass niggas talking bluntly about how vile faggots can be (start from 2:05 or so)

BTW both these guys are boomers and they've talked about how shitty and entitled the boomer generation was/is. Western/American exceptionalism is a fake fucking lie; it's your inheritance and what you do with it that counts.

Also, fuck Jews, black people, the Chinese, and so on.

G

I just threw huberman etymology into Jewgles and it came back with this as the first result:

Huberman is based on Hober, the Yiddish equivalent of the German Haber/Hafer, which means "oats". Huberman indicated an "oats seller" before it became a fixed, hereditary family name. Guberman is a Russian form of Huberman. Slavic forms replace the initial "h" with "g".

Yeah, I'm doubting he's a good ol' German or Russian farm boy. Right off the bat, he's talking nonsense about changing thought and instilling "protocols" to change the way you approach things.

Give me a fucking break. 200 years ago we'd be telling these fucking grifting yids to go back to the incestuous ghettos they were spawned out of. Take yer big noses and scram outta my town, I'd say.

My advice to better oneself is to learn from history, and not to learn about "bettering yourself". Be a product of what your ancestors wanted, NOT what those who dictate history want for you. Believe you me, you have an ancestor who looks down upon you wanting you to be GREAT; not some version of "great" what a penny pinching yarmulke nigger sells you.

Listen to these real ass niggas talking bluntly about how vile faggots can be (start from 2:05 or so)

[MEDIA=youtube]c2TS5p0Nzs4:125[/MEDIA]

BTW both these guys are boomers and they've talked about how shitty and entitled the boomer generation was/is. Western/American exceptionalism is a fake fucking lie; it's your inheritance and what you do with it that counts.

I randomly found this guy. He's pretty good. All of his videos are just about how to look after horses but this resonated with me. No bullshit "do this at exactly this time to increase your dopamine levels" shit. He just basically says "look after your body, spirit and soul".

[MEDIA=youtube]BziToidh7Tw[/MEDIA]

G

I don't know the context yet but watching that video at 2:05 with the faggot saying "shut up... shut up!" the difference between that and a "man" (like in that video I posted) is just night and day, and I'm not talking about the pitch or their voice or anything. Just their energy is that of a disturbed, fucked up, brainwashed maniac. They definitely aren't in touch with their body, soul or spirit.

G

The ancestors comment resonated with me. I remember once I told my dad, "hey I didn't turn out so bad... look at all the other millenials chopping their cocks off" but let's face it. My ancestors would still be embarrassed to see me watching videos on "studies" to "optimize your brain chemistry".

Riccardo Bosi

I randomly found this guy. He's pretty good. All of his videos are just about how to look after horses but this resonated with me. No bullshit "do this at exactly this time to increase your dopamine levels" shit. He just basically says "look after your body, spirit and soul".

Dude, this guy is a real life Arthur Morgan. God bless America, because at least they cultivated a shitload of guys smoking cigars on a porch wearing cowboy hats, speaking proper English. Speaking wisdom. Down here, the cunt would be at the pokies on speed talking about how he's seen aliens and the guvmint's fucked.

I don't know the context yet but watching that video at 2:05 with the faggot saying "shut up... shut up!" the difference between that and a "man" (like in that video I posted) is just night and day, and I'm not talking about the pitch or their voice or anything. Just their energy is that of a disturbed, fucked up, brainwashed maniac. They definitely aren't in touch with their body, soul or spirit.
The "shut up!" shit is very Tomlinson-esque also. Very estrogenic, very feminine... both things which ladies don't respect. Women in the workplace don't get along most with other women, surprise surprise.

The ancestors comment resonated with me. I remember once I told my dad, "hey I didn't turn out so bad... look at all the other millenials chopping their cocks off" but let's face it. My ancestors would still be embarrassed to see me watching videos on "studies" to "optimize your brain chemistry".
Yeah, it's a harsh reality. But, you know... I don't know what your relationship with your grandfather was like, but he treated me well despite me literally pissing in his work shoes one time. But, basically, 1) we're going through psychological shit they were never privy to, but 2) they may have thought of nothing but the survival of their lineage, which is also yours.

What I'm saying is... sometimes you think it's a YOU problem (like when it comes to women... turns out, every guy has a woman problem), then you think it's a genetic problem (yet your family's genes brought you here, but that's not what it's all about), and then you realize that now you have to go through obstacles your forefathers couldn't have foreseen.

I speak to my dad on a regular basis, and he's smart. I bring up the Council on Foreign Relations and he's like "never heard of it, but can you do the crossword puzzle?" The world's falling apart and he doesn't see it, but at least he knows who a tunnel in our city was named after in 1977.

If life were easy (which is what these "gurus" say they can make easier with JUST THIS ONE SIMPLE METHOD!!!!) it wouldn't be worth living. It would mean we put our brains in cruise control and instead of taking shit from some faggot, "ah yeah but trans women are real women!!" you can have the freedom to call them a worthless piece of shit brainwashed cockmuncher, and nothing bad happens to you. That's more freedom than these so-called "free spirits" have.

I'm rambling. That Arthur Morgan cunt rules though.

I can't tell by looking at him

1661342182375.png

G

Dude, this guy is a real life Arthur Morgan. God bless America, because at least they cultivated a shitload of guys smoking cigars on a porch wearing cowboy hats, speaking proper English. Speaking wisdom. Down here, the cunt would be at the pokies on speed talking about how he's seen aliens and the guvmint's fucked.

The "shut up!" shit is very Tomlinson-esque also. Very estrogenic, very feminine... both things which ladies don't respect. Women in the workplace don't get along most with other women, surprise surprise.

Yeah, it's a harsh reality. But, you know... I don't know what your relationship with your grandfather was like, but he treated me well despite me literally pissing in his work shoes one time. But, basically, 1) we're going through psychological shit they were never privy to, but 2) they may have thought of nothing but the survival of their lineage, which is also yours.

What I'm saying is... sometimes you think it's a YOU problem (like when it comes to women... turns out, every guy has a woman problem), then you think it's a genetic problem (yet your family's genes brought you here, but that's not what it's all about), and then you realize that now you have to go through obstacles your forefathers couldn't have foreseen.

I speak to my dad on a regular basis, and he's smart. I bring up the Council on Foreign Relations and he's like "never heard of it, but can you do the crossword puzzle?" The world's falling apart and he doesn't see it, but at least he knows who a tunnel in our city was named after in 1977.

If life were easy (which is what these "gurus" say they can make easier with JUST THIS ONE SIMPLE METHOD!!!!) it wouldn't be worth living. It would mean we put our brains in cruise control and instead of taking shit from some faggot, "ah yeah but trans women are real women!!" you can have the freedom to call them a worthless piece of shit brainwashed cockmuncher, and nothing bad happens to you. That's more freedom than these so-called "free spirits" have.

I'm rambling. That Arthur Morgan cunt rules though.
This is a tangent, but I was just doing compound exercises on my squat rack, and it's outdoors. Even though it's cold as fuck, that felt great, because I'm out in nature and lifting heavy. Takes me back to something primal.

We have different challenges than our ancestors did. They had physical stuff to worry about (getting food, shelter, etc), and you're right... our stuff is all psychological. I really have to start avoiding all this shit (news, movies, etc) again. It's annoying because I know so many people (at work and even friends) who never shut the fuck up about the news. They're manic, and it's contagious.

I looked through the segment title & you might learn some interesting stuff, hopefully he mentions neural plasticity & BDNF (brain-derived neurotrophic factor)

Riccardo Bosi

This is a tangent, but I was just doing compound exercises on my squat rack, and it's outdoors. Even though it's cold as fuck, that felt great, because I'm out in nature and lifting heavy. Takes me back to something primal.

We have different challenges than our ancestors did. They had physical stuff to worry about (getting food, shelter, etc), and you're right... our stuff is all psychological. I really have to start avoiding all this shit (news, movies, etc) again. It's annoying because I know so many people (at work and even friends) who never shut the fuck up about the news. They're manic, and it's contagious.
I'll give you a tip, and it sounds like New Age dogshit but it's really not.

There's an act called 'Earthing' or 'grounding'. Basically, put parts of your body onto the grass/sand/whatever. But, do it without something that insulates yourself from the Earth, i.e. sneakers, polyester, etc.

I thought it was all rubbish, but I saw the studies; those who practiced it more had rounder, more healthier blood platelets; those who hadn't actually touched the Earth for months, if not years, had splotchy, unhealthy platelets.

I mentioned this to an uncle who walks the beach every morning, and he's like, "ah yeah, funny, there's all these old 70 year old cunts in the freezing cold, there in the water... none of the fuckers ever get sick, they're always there." Weird, eh? Yet niggers in cubicles are coming down with every disease known to man.

We're meant to touch the Earth. In fact, there's negative and positive charges on the planet.... makes you wonder why when you walk a dog on the dirt and grass gets more fulfilled with energy... oh right, he's not wearing shoes like a retard.

Shit to think about, anyway. I'm drunk as shit.

G

I'll give you a tip, and it sounds like New Age dogshit but it's really not.

There's an act called 'Earthing' or 'grounding'. Basically, put parts of your body onto the grass/sand/whatever. But, do it without something that insulates yourself from the Earth, i.e. sneakers, polyester, etc.

I thought it was all rubbish, but I saw the studies; those who practiced it more had rounder, more healthier blood platelets; those who hadn't actually touched the Earth for months, if not years, had splotchy, unhealthy platelets.

I mentioned this to an uncle who walks the beach every morning, and he's like, "ah yeah, funny, there's all these old 70 year old cunts in the freezing cold, there in the water... none of the fuckers ever get sick, they're always there." Weird, eh? Yet niggers in cubicles are coming down with every disease known to man.

We're meant to touch the Earth. In fact, there's negative and positive charges on the planet.... makes you wonder why when you walk a dog on the dirt and grass gets more fulfilled with energy... oh right, he's not wearing shoes like a retard.

Shit to think about, anyway. I'm drunk as shit.
Interesting. Yeah cant remember the last time my feet touched the earth. Fuck. No wonder I feel like shit lately. I also dont get enough sun.

G

I control my brain chemistry all the time. They're called drugs and they're great.

Riccardo Bosi

Interesting. Yeah cant remember the last time my feet touched the earth. Fuck. No wonder I feel like shit lately. I also dont get enough sun.
Yeah me neither and it's Winter here so I'm definitely not doing it, but I told a friend about it and he said the same thing: "haven't touched the ground in like, a decade really."

I'll post a thread later on with a video that supports the studies. It sounds like bullshit, but earlier this year in the change between Summer and Autumn I was getting plenty of sun and taking my lunch breaks by sitting on grass, and I felt way more energetic.