This fucking faggot...

G

He's a normie youtuber, the type of youtube star you see on you recommended when you have default algorithms.

completefaggot.jpg

I watched one of his videos once. It was a gameshow he created, where there's 100 people in a circle and they have to stay in there, and the last person who remains (Doesn't give up by leaving the circle) wins a bunch of money.

The catch is the circle becomes smaller and smaller. Seemed interesting.
There were like 10 people left and then it said "continued in part 2" and then part 2 they were like "okay the circle idea is done, the last 10 remaining people will be playing tag instead! last one who gets caught wins!!!"

Wtf? They just abandoned the whole premise.
Fucking gay... fuckin shit.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
He's a normie youtuber, the type of youtube star you see on you recommended when you have default algorithms.

View attachment 53083

I watched one of his videos once. It was a gameshow he created, where there's 100 people in a circle and they have to stay in there, and the last person who remains (Doesn't give up by leaving the circle) wins a bunch of money.

The catch is the circle becomes smaller and smaller. Seemed interesting.
There were like 10 people left and then it said "continued in part 2" and then part 2 they were like "okay the circle idea is done, the last 10 remaining people will be playing tag instead! last one who gets caught wins!!!"

Wtf? They just abandoned the whole premise.
Fucking gay... fuckin shit.
100 people something something last one has to eat the cracker

bombvest

he must just get clicks for having such a hate-able face and I refuse to believe anything else non-conspiratorial. the fact he wasn't bludgeoned to death at birth by the OBGYN makes me want to end all of humanity