This fat fuck

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
β€Ž
β€Ž
i don't know much about zac but I try and support all fat comedians. Does he have a special or pod that anyone can recomend?
Real Ass Podcast and Zac Amico's Midnight Spookshow. He also has a show called Bi Guys with Ian Fidance, but I don't know if I'd recommend it. I like Zac a lot. It sucks that his heart's probably gonna stop working in a few years. As others have mentioned, he's extremely fat and usually seems uncomfortable and winded just from sitting and talking. I'm not saying that to be a cunt either, it's alarming how fat he got.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
β€Ž
Real Ass Podcast and Zac Amico's Midnight Spookshow. He also has a show called Bi Guys with Ian Fidance, but I don't know if I'd recommend it. I like Zac a lot. It sucks that his heart's probably gonna stop working in a few years. As others have mentioned, he's extremely fat and usually seems uncomfortable and winded just from sitting and talking. I'm not saying that to be a cunt either, it's alarming how fat he got.
I am not trying to hold the fat thing against him cause anyone can have too many bacon and cheese this morning, but this fella is vile, the more you learn about him the more you despite him. He's a homosexual and a pedophile and got a fucked up dick

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
β€Ž
β€Ž
He's almost twice the size he was in 2013.

MV5BODI2YzJjYjAtNDIxNS00YmMzLTgwYmItM2ZkNDE0OTY5OTI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg