• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This dumb motherfucker

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Look how he’s mixing his “veteran status”* with political bullshit.

877F4325-20E2-4134-B57A-A436F51DFCF4.jpeg
The only thing Joseph Cumia “served” was meatloaf / Salisbury steak and mashed potatoes at the canteen.

*proof of service has not been supplied for verification. Kitchen staff does not count as a veteran.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
I wish we could find out the reasons why he joined the military. There had to be some kind of criminal punishment looming, like he was charged with something, went to court, was facing jail time, and he proposed to the judge that he would serve in the military if he was spared jail.

That seems like the only logical explanation. He doesn't strike me as the type who would want to serve his country, nor would he sign up in the hopes that he could get money through the GI bill to go to college, because we know how dumb he is. College would be wasted on him. I never heard him mention any time spent in college and I'm pretty sure he'd have divulged that, since he shares pretty much everything on Facebook.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Joe Cumia probably did some shit and got caught, and he got a judge that allowed him to avoid jail by joining the army during peacetime. His military experience allowed him to run 2U extremely efficiently. Also, I heard he was a violent, card carrying white supremacist paedophile, but that's neither here nor there.

Malibu Pat

Apocalyptic prophylactic
Look how he’s mixing his “veteran status”* with political bullshit.

View attachment 12405The only thing Joseph Cumia “served” was meatloaf / Salisbury steak and mashed potatoes at the canteen.

*proof of service has not been supplied for verification. Kitchen staff does not count as a veteran.
He’s probably not wearing pants in either picture

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
I wish we could find out the reasons why he joined the military. There had to be some kind of criminal punishment looming, like he was charged with something, went to court, was facing jail time, and he proposed to the judge that he would serve in the military if he was spared jail.

That seems like the only logical explanation. He doesn't strike me as the type who would want to serve his country, nor would he sign up in the hopes that he could get money through the GI bill to go to college, because we know how dumb he is. College would be wasted on him. I never heard him mention any time spent in college and I'm pretty sure he'd have divulged that, since he shares pretty much everything on Facebook.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Joe Cumia probably did some shit and got caught, and he got a judge that allowed him to avoid jail by joining the army during peacetime. His military experience allowed him to run 2U extremely efficiently. Also, I heard he was a violent, card carrying white supremacist paedophile, but that's neither here nor there.
Selling crack with his whore mother

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show

He went on that rant on WackBag i think. It got posted to the sub. Youre 100% right. The judge said go to jail or go to the army and joe picked the army. He didnt do it because hes a proud patriot that wanted to protect his great nation. He entered the military to dodge responsibility for his actions like the nigger he is.