This dumb motherfucker

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Honor roll? Lol. It's Dean's List. So, Patrick would have us believe that he made the "honor roll" in "college" and then he dropped out to pursue selling used cars and then, supplemental insurance? Riiiiight. If he did so well, why didn't he go back to college to atleast earn an associates degree or take some legitimate writing courses? Oh. He's lying.
Actually this is a Pat tell. See, Little Brother Kyle attended the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh where, apparently, they use "honor roll" as a secondary to the Dean's list.

Screen-Shot-2022-11-27-at-10-27-54-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-11-27-at-10-28-24-PM.png

What a coincidence that Pat would claim this quite unusual term relating to attending college. I'm sure it has nothing to do with him ignorantly leeching off of his brother once again.🤔

G

I had one friend I grew up with who was a 1.7 tard.

He would always pull the shit " I got A's on all my tests! I just didn't do any homework! Fuck that!"

We all knew this was utter nonsense and coping for being dumber then everybody around him. Eventually this dope accepted his status in life and became a full time roofer, works his ass off, and earns a living. Rick still lives in these fantasy delusions his mom probably fucked him up with.

Point is this is the kind of thing you would hear from a teenager trying to compensate for their short comings and come to grips with their weaknesses. Not a grown ass man approaching 50.

He's never come to reality. Patrick saying he is a "science fiction author" is the same as a guy who plays in a men's beer league telling people he meets he is a "baseball player". What makes it funnier is he actually had a chance to BS his way into that kind of life and shit all over himself to the point of 6 digit debt. Nice life, stupid.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
I had one friend I grew up with who was a 1.7 tard.

He would always pull the shit " I got A's on all my tests! I just didn't do any homework! Fuck that!"

We all knew this was utter nonsense and coping for being dumber then everybody around him. Eventually this dope accepted his status in life and became a full time roofer, works his ass off, and earns a living. Rick still lives in these fantasy delusions his mom probably fucked him up with.

Point is this is the kind of thing you would hear from a teenager trying to compensate for their short comings and come to grips with their weaknesses. Not a grown ass man approaching 50.

He's never come to reality. Patrick saying he is a "science fiction author" is the same as a guy who plays in a men's beer league telling people he meets he is a "baseball player". What makes it funnier is he actually had a chance to BS his way into that kind of life and shit all over himself to the point of 6 digit debt. Nice life, stupid.
Yeah it’s BS because that was me. A’s on most test and well below 50% of homework and papers. I graduated with 3.3

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Yeah it’s BS because that was me. A’s on most test and well below 50% of homework and papers. I graduated with 3.3
Most of us in my class figured out that we could maintain National Honor Society grades and high GPAs if we did well on tests even if we half-assed assignments. I did most of my homework on the bus en route to school or sitting in the hall before class started, if at all.

If Pat was remotely intelligent he would have scored solid Cs based on test scores instead of Ds and Fs. I’m sure next he’ll claim he handed in tests blank because he was just too cool to submit to authority.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
You lot are stuck in the educational framework of normie schooling.
When you are in 'AP' classes such has 'Problem Solving' like ol' 140 here the numerical grades mean completely different things.
D = Didn't shit his pants - that's a success in anyone's book and how you make honors list.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
You lot are stuck in the educational framework of normie schooling.
When you are in 'AP' classes such has 'Problem Solving' like ol' 140 here the numerical grades mean completely different things.
D = Didn't shit his pants - that's a success in anyone's book and how you make honors list.
Problem solving is an actual discipline somehow. One time I had to take a test for a job and they asked me what are the 5 steps of solving a problem. I guessed and got it wrong.