• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

This Christmas, I'm going get everyone together by the fire, and play my favorite Christmas album...

G

I always hated Genesis after they stole Land of Confusion from Disturbed. Don’t even get me started on sccuuummmbbaaagg U2 stealing from Ozzy. They really motherfucked Black Sabbath.

Yimmy opening his prezzies this Christmas.

1663899954196.jpeg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I was livin by the dikes, la la la la
smokin all the grass, la la la la
eatin space cake with the la la la la
lookin at some windmills, la la la la la la la la

I was livin in a penal colony, la la la la
roiped by some abbos, la la la la
sleeping in the road with the petrol la la
dingo ate me baby, la la la la la la la la

I wath livin up in Canada, la la la la