This Ben and Jerry's Shit is so Fucking Funny

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"

Ben and Jerry pander to leftists and jump on every major social justice cause (Open Border Oreo, Rainbow Pride Sherbert, Black Lives Batter) because they're Jewish and twitter faggots are gullible and stupid. But when the Palestine shit was in the news recently they went dark on social media and their "fans" (faggots) started to notice and wonder why they hadn't chimed in. Obviously it was because they'd backed themselves into a corner and were faced with a tough decision: go against the tribe and support Palestine, or risk being canceled for staying true to the tribe. They finally said recently that they weren't gonna sell ice cream in Israeli occupied parts of Palestine anymore and the Jews are fuckin PISSED:

ba2e591ffa316805b711f0b9e66d5ce1.PNG

I'm surprised they didn't say it was basically the new holocaust. And it's hilarious to me that Netanyahu so quickly suggests a boycott over B&J not supporting Israel, but here in America when you wanna boycott Israeli products, it's considered vicious anti semitism that can actually get your company in trouble and put on a list if you do it in certain parts of the country.

f50eb67615480fe000973760652f902f.PNG

You boycott anything else in America and it's A-OK. It's your right. Vote with your wallet. Unless it's from Israel, in which case not buying their stuff is an actual hate crime. Nice free market, stupid. It's beyond parody at this point.

I'm glad it's happening though. If those two faggots had just kept their mouths shut and sold their ice cream quietly no one would've gave a shit.