• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This actual tough guy will knock your fucking lights out.

Forum Clout
vsdvsdvvvv.jpg

The tall guy on the right

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Do heebs have any clue the hateable vibe they give off just by standing?
You should tell them when you see them.

If you're out and about in Brooklyn and see a group of hassies? Talk some shit, see how that works out for you. You'll be beaten half to death and the cops won't even take a report. Hasidic Jews own half the NYPD. You'd be a John Doe. You're a pussy, and that's why you talk your shit here.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
You should tell them when you see them.

If you're out and about in Brooklyn and see a group of hassies? Talk some shit, see how that works out for you. You'll be beaten half to death and the cops won't even take a report. Hasidic Jews own half the NYPD. You'd be a John Doe. You're a pussy, and that's why you talk your shit here.
This is like reading a Rich Vos post about Israel, post the lion.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
This is like reading a Rich Vos post about Israel, post the lion.

Nah, I'm not defending them. I've lived there and know what they're like, unlike you. Their neighborhoods are very tightly knit. If you're a stranger, you will be identified immediately and asked your business. If they don't like your answer they WILL become physical. You can try to call the cops, but once they figure out what neighborhood you're in, they won't care.

I don't defend this, I'm just telling you how it is.

Hasidic Jews in NYC are abominable.

A quote from a Brooklyn Hasid's AMA:

"Hasidic Judaism controls every aspect of its followers lives. The education system is designed to keep kids in the community by not teaching them proper English and other secular subjects. This limits their knowledge on the outside world and keeps them stuck inside.

When you do try to leave, you get ostracized by the community and risk losing your friends and family."

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Nah, I'm not defending them. I've lived there and know what they're like, unlike you. Their neighborhoods are very tightly knit. If you're a stranger, you will be identified immediately and asked your business. If they don't like your answer they WILL become physical. You can try to call the cops, but once they figure out what neighborhood you're in, they won't care.

I don't defend this, I'm just telling you how it is.

Hasidic Jews in NYC are abominable.

A quote from a Brooklyn Hasid's AMA:

"Hasidic Judaism controls every aspect of its followers lives. The education system is designed to keep kids in the community by not teaching them proper English and other secular subjects. This limits their knowledge on the outside world and keeps them stuck inside.

When you do try to leave, you get ostracized by the community and risk losing your friends and family."
Oh don't they refuse to serve people at their restaurants?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
BenDovid said:
Williamsberg

Don't you live in Naples, Florida?

You would be eaten alive.

Lol my great uncle has actual relics from belzěc . Old fucker died but we have a lot of his treasures.

Should I wear a necklace of kike teeth for my 21st century pogrom?

Depends. Are you ballsy enough to out yourself as a Nazi? Are you afraid to say your name and show your face? Yes. Yes you are.

You can test this yourself. Go find a group of hasidic Jews and tell them how you feel. Don't mind me.

Forum Clout
BenDovid said:
Williamsberg

Don't you live in Naples, Florida?

You would be eaten alive.

Depends. Are you ballsy enough to out yourself as a Nazi? Are you afraid to say your name and show your face? Yes. Yes you are.
I’d say I’ll shove your dad in the oven myself but he’s already dead. Nice dead dad who outed you for being in a mental institute, stupid.